Blushing Blueberry and Creams

Disclaimer- This is a work of Fiction. Name, character, places and incidents are either product of author's imagination or are used fictitiously. All rights reserved

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in Switzerland, there were three brothers. Three brothers who co-owned a finance advisory company called AeTos, one of the most influential companies in Europe. What they did was boring but their world was completely different. They were great, rich and beautiful. Riley Aetos, the eldest was smart, regal and ambitious who had no limits to where his greatness can go. He had fallen in love with a woman called Elsa and together they welcomed a child, Nigel. He had grey eyes, loved to play in the snow and spent days in becoming the man his father wanted him to be. Sadly one day, Riley caught Elsa with Reynolds. His youngest brother. Naked in their bed. Betrayed and angered, he banished Reynolds from the company and the family. Mysteriously, Elsa died from falling off the steps of their mansion. The day his wife passed, something changed in Riley. Reggie, the middle sibling decided to step in, take care of Nigel and help raise him up on his own. Nigel left for boarding school in the States. The mansion grew empty. Reggie left even after trying to pull Riley away from his work and talk about his grief. No one talks about Elsa and Reynolds in the old cold mansion anymore.

Years passed. Riley fell in love again. This time to his secretary, Catherine Graham. They got married in a cold dusty courtroom on the coldest day of February. However, Catherine had a daughter of her own, Wynter who was also welcomed into the household with the open cold arms of Riley. The two of them moved and settled into the mansion quickly. Wynter didn't ask for anything but she was put into an elite school, Swiss Royal Academy where only the rich send their kids too, she got her own bedroom which had walk in closet filled with clothes, her own car and two unlimited credit cards. She didn't spend at all, walked to school everyday, wore and reused the same clothes and kept to herself in school. Eventually she did make a friend. Sebastian Parker from Economics grew on her. His father was the principal of the school and his mother was on the school's board committee. He was very different from his folks which is what grew on her. She stayed friends with him in her own personal bubble and soon, she started to feel some things for him. Yet she never had the guts because she didn't want to ruin their friendship. So she waited and waited. All the while, he dated girls from the school. Unable to bear it, she decided to do something about it. Before Summer break begins, she would manage the courage to finally tell him how she feels.

* * *

A week before Summer Break

"You can do this, Wynter." Pale brown eyes stared back at her. Wynter rubbed her cheeks, pinching it. Her hair was combed a hundredth time. She kept studying the mirror in case she missed a spot. She knew wasn't like the girls in her school. Thin, tall and gorgeous but she believed looks didn't matter. What mattered was herself. The self she only showed Parker and her mom. They knew her closely and they loved her. So, she was not going to back out. Today was the day.

Tying her blue scarf around her neck, she looked again at the mirror. Her uniform was simple and ugly. Black pants and a white pale shirt with the school's sneakers. She looked...plain. "Ugh!" She groaned at herself. She was eighteen, practically an adult. She shouldn't care how she looked but she did. She began to feel the changes inside her. Her boobs were growing. She had begun to gain some weight. There were pimples now and then. The perils of becoming a woman. She reached school after twenty minutes of her daily walking. She had a track meet, early today so she knew the school would be empty. She was the fastest runner in her section. She loved track. It settled her overwhelming senses when things became too much.