Part 7: Back to you

Stella and Kelly brought Olivia Layne home from the hospital a few days ago. Zane loves his little sister so much already, all he ever wants to do is cuddle and hold her all the time. Stella was in the room with the baby when Zane came running into the room "Mamma Stella I hold baby?" Asked Zane. Stella laughed "when momma gets done feeding her." Zane jumped onto the bed. Stella reached over and kissed his head " I love you, bud." Told Stella. "I love you too, Momma," Zane told Stella. Kelly walked threw the bedroom door and raised his boy  "Son, you were supposed to wait for momma to come downstairs with the baby."  Stella smiled "babe, he's fine." Zane added, "Daddy I wanna hold sissy." Kelly raised his voice even more "Zane." Stella stopped him "Kelly!" She kissed Zane's head and said calmly to Zane. "Go play in your room until I call you to hold your sissy." Zane nodded "okay Momma."
Stella asked Kelly "What's wrong with you? You never talk to him like that. He didn't do anything wrong, Kelly."  Kelly stopped her and raised his voice with Stella "He needs to learn that when I tell him no that he can't come up here and hold the baby that means no."  Stella gave him a look "Kelly Severide don't you ever raise your voice with me ever again. All he wanted was to hold his baby sister. He didn't do anything wrong for you to raise your voice like that."  Kelly walked out of the room, went to Zane's room, and yelled at him "go see Stella." Kelly then  left in his car.
Zane went running to Stella. She put Olivia done and said in a low voice "Come here bud." She told picking up her crying son and put him in her lap. She kissed his head. "Momma Stella, daddy mad?" Asked Zane wiping his tears from his eyes. Stella nodded "yeah, it will be okay. She wrapped her hands around him looking down at her big beautiful engagement ring. Stella smiled "Zane, do you want to hold baby sister?" Zane got the biggest smile on his face "yes!" Stella picked up Olivia and put her in Zane's little arms. Zane giggled " I love baby sissy." Stella laughed "I love her too."
After a little Olivia fell asleep and Stella was going downstairs to play and cook lunch for Zane, still not knowing where Kelly went or when he was coming back she cared because she loved him but at the moment she was still very mad at him. Stella and Zane were at the kitchen table playing with the fire truck. "When is daddy coming back, momma Stella?" Asked Zane. "I'm not sure, buddy." Told Stella. He went back to playing with his trucks. Olivia started to cry and Stella heard her on the baby monitor. She said "come baby girl." Stella went upstairs and got Olivia and took her downstairs. She feeds her really quickly and put her in her swing for she could make Zane some Mac and cheese for lunch. She went into the kitchen " Momma, I play in my room?" Asked Zane. Stella nodded "of course, my sweet boy."
Stella was finishing the Mac and cheese when the front door opened she looked back to see who it was and it was just Kelly. "Hey." Said Kelly. Stella just looked at him but didn't say anything and went back to finishing the Mac and cheese. He came up behind her and wrapped his hand around her stomach. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have raised my voice with you or Zane. I shouldn't have just left as I did." Told Kelly. Stella took the Mac and Cheese off the Stove and face him with tears. "Kelly, I thought we wore done, I didn't know if you were coming back. I love you so much." Kelly gave her a kiss "absolutely not, this ring just doesn't mean nothing. Stella, any fights we have I Promise I will always come back to you, No matter what I will always love you." He wiped the tears off her face. She hugged him "promise me you won't ever leave me like that again." Asked Stella. "I promise I won't ever leave you like that again." Told Kelly. Stella hugged him tighter "I was so scared." Kelly kissed her cheek "No need to be scared, I'm not going anywhere."
Zane came downstairs "Mac and cheese, Momma?" Asked Zane before seeing his dad. "Daddy!" He ran to his dad. "I'm sorry for yelling at you bud. I love you so much. You can hold your sissy whenever I and momma Stella say it's okay." Said Kelly. Zane hugged Kelly " I love you too daddy. Can I hold her now?" Kelly laughed "After your Mac and cheese." "Okay, daddy." Stella hugged Kelly and reached over and gave a kiss.
Olivia started to cry. "I'll get her."Said Kelly. Stella took Zane and gave him his Mac and cheese. Kelly changed the baby Olivia's diaper. "Momma I think she's hungry." Said Kelly. Stella took Olivia from Kelly and gave him a kiss. She went and sat on the couch and fed her baby. Zane finished his Mac and cheese and went to sit on the couch by Stella. "Hey, sweet boy,"  Stella said. "Momma Stella I hold sissy?" Asked Zane. "Yes, you can hold sissy." Stella added "come sit on mama's lap sweet boy." Zane went and sit on her lap and she placed his little sissy in his arms. He kissed her forehead "I love you sissy." Told Zane. Kelly joined them on the couch after he did the dishes. They all sat on the couch and watched tv and cuddled Olivia till it was bedtime.
Stella and Kelly were putting their sweet baby boy to bed. He gives them both a kiss and hugs "good night momma and daddy." Told Zane. Stella and Kelly both said "good night our sweet boy. We love you." "Love you too momma and daddy." Told Zane. Kelly covered Zane up and kissed his head one last time before walking out with Stella and turning out the light.
In Stella and Kelly bedroom
Olivia was sleeping and Stella was tired but wanted to cuddle. Kelly took his shirt off and put on some shorts. Stella stood up and walked to the bathroom. She was crying but didn't want Kelly to know she walked into the bathroom letting out tears she had been holding back. Kelly heard her subbing from the bathroom. He knocked on the door and tried opening the door but it was locked. She unlocked it and he walked in. She hugged him tightly and jumped and wrapped her feet around his waist. "What's wrong, baby?" Asked Kelly. "what if I'm not a good enough mom, what if I'm not going to be a good enough wife?" Kelly took her and sat on the bed he sat down with her on his lap. "You are a great mom, you will be my perfect wife. He told Stella. "You think?" Asked Stella "no, I know." Said Kelly. He hugged him around his neck. "I love you so much," Kelly added. "I love you too." Stella told him.
He gave her a kiss. And wiped the tears off her face. He scooted back onto the bed and laid down with her on top of him. He pulled the cover over them and he held on to her tight.