Part 3: Happy Birthday Zane Severide

On June 3,  Zane Severide's 3rd birthday. Kelly and Stella were throwing him a birthday at Chucky cheese, Emma, Zane's grandparents on his mom's side, and his firehouse family, and Herrmann's kids, and chief Boden's son was going to be there too. They walked into his bedroom super early, He was just waking up. Kelly carried his pancakes, and sing happy birthday. He smiled  Chucky Cheese?" Kelly laughed " Yes bud, in a few hours." Stella smiled " Happy birthday bud." He smiled " Thanks momma Stella." Stella sat on the floor near his bed and kissed his head. Kelly handed him his pancakes, Zane smiled " thanks, daddy."  Kelly sat on the floor behind Stella, she leaned back on him, she was still very pregnant. Zane ate his pancakes, while they all sat in his room and watched a movie. Zane yelled, " I done, can we go play?"   Kelly smiled " anything you want to do we can do, it's your day son."  Zane smiled " toy, with daddy and momma Stella."  Stella laughed " Let's go play then." Zane crawled out of his bed, Stella tried to stand up, Kelly smiled " hold on, babe I'll help you up." Stella looked up at him and joked " Don't laugh at me, it's your fault I'm pregnant." Kely laughed and helped her up, they went and played with  Zane, after a little they went to get ready to leave for Zane's birthday party.
Zane got his shirt that said, Big brother in training, with some blue jeans and got his black and white checkers vans. They all loaded up in the car and drove to Chucky cheese when they arrived, all the kids were playing and the adults were talking. Herrmann told his older kids to help the little kids with the games. Kelly went to go the restroom when everyone started to ask Stella, " how do you like being  momma Stella  to Zane?" Stella smiled " it's the best thing ever she told them."  She looked over and saw Emma walk threw the door, she smiled "I'll be back." Stella walked over to her she smiled "Hi, Emma. How are you?" Emma smiled " I'm great, how are you?" Stella smiled " I'm fine, come with me, we are all sitting over here talking, you will love these people. Where are your mom and dad?" Emma smiled " They should be here any minute."  Stella smiled and introduced her to everyone from firehouse 51 Stella smiled " Everyone, This is Zane's mom, Emma." Emma smiled " Hi, everyone." Kelly came back from the bathroom, Stella was standing by the table, he came up beside her and put her hand around her. Kelly smiled "Hi, Emma, Where are mom and pops?" Emma smiled and before she could say anything Emma's mom, Ronda spook up "Are we who you are looking for?" Kelly laughed " Yeah and he hugged her. Kelly walked over to Emma's dad, Jim and shook his hand, Jim smiled " are you taking good care of our boy?" Kelly smiled, " yes, Sir." Kelly took hem three to see Zane, he hugged them and hen they went back to the table and he went back to playing with the other kids.
Zane ran to the table, Stella was sitting at the table and Zane got up on her lap, looked around at everyone, he smiled at everyone then smiled at Stella " Momma Stella, I thirsty" Stella smiled " Here bud, this is your drink." She handed him Sprite. Emma walked away from the table, Kelly followed her outside, she had tears rolling down her face. Kelly smiled "What's wrong?" Emma laughed " Kelly, you don't see it? Zane never acts like that with me the way he does with Stella. He loves her. My own child doesn't love me."  Kelly smiled " Emma, she stepped and became the mom you never were." Emma got mad and wiped the tears offer face and walked back inside, said bye to Ronda, Jim, Stella, Zane, and everyone and left.   Stella got that look on her face, Kelly smiled "It will be okay." Zane was still sitting on Stella's lap, he looked like that he was going to fall asleep, Kelly smiled " cake time." Zane smiled "Momma Stella, I tired." Stella laughed " Do you want cake?" Zane smiled " Yeah." Stella smiled " Ok after you eat cake, you can take a nap." Zane sat up, he was laying his head on Stella's chest. Zane nodded. Kelly cut the cake and handed Zane and all the other kids a piece of cake, he joked " All unpregnant adults can get your own cake." As he handed Stella a piece of cake, he handed the cake from behind her. She took the cake and bent her head backward and give him a kiss. 
After they had cake and opened presents they went home. In the car, Stella smiled " now what happened with Emma?" Kelly started to explain " She got upset that Zane went to you instead of her, I told her that he loves you, and  you stepped up and became the mom she wasn't." Stella gave him that look " Kelly." Kelly asked " What? I wasn't going to lie to her." Stella smiled " Don't you think you could have been a little nicer?" Kelly laughed "So now your mad, I really didn't you would be mad of all people." Stella smiled " I'm not mad, I'm just confused why you would be so mean about it." Kelly smiled " Stella, He loves you so much, you are his momma Stella, I don't care about anything as long you both are happy." Stella smiled " I love him too, I'm so glad to be his momma, Stella. I think you could have handled that differently, that's all." Kelly nodded "Okay."
When they got home Zane wanted Stella to cuddle him.  Stella laid on the couch with him, he ended up falling asleep, Stella laid on the couch and cuddled Zane, Before Kelly could come into the living room Zane and Stella both were asleep. Kelly just had to take a picture of his two favorite people. Kelly sat in the chair in the living room and watched tv while they slept when Zane woke up he got off the couch and walked to Kelly, he smiled " Hi, bud." Zane smiled " I slept with momma Stella." Kelly smiled " You cuddled with momma Stella and took a nap huh?" Zane laughed "Yeah." Kelly took Zane outside to play, for Stella to sleep when she woke up kelly was sitting outside on the porch swing, watching Zane play.  She walked outside She went and sat on Kell's lap, she smiled and kissed him " I'm sorry about earlier." Kelly kissed her cheek "Its fine, babe." She wrapped her hands around his neck and hugged him.
Zane came running to them, Zane took Stella's hand, and Stella took Kelly's hand. Kelly laughed and  asked, " Where are we going?" Zane Yelled " Pool." Stella laughed " We need swimming suits, to go swimming." Zane stopped and smiled " Oh, right."  he turned around and pulled all back inside, they all got their swimsuits on. Zane  and Kelly walked downstairs and Zane saw Stella sitting on the couch, he yelled " Momma Stella."  Stella looked back at him and smiled " ready, bud?" Zane smiled "yeah, Come on Momma Stela." Stella laughed and Stood up off the couch. She had her black two-piece on, You could see her baby bump, she took Zane and Kelly's hand and the three of them went and played in the Pool. Happy birthday Zane Severide.