Trigger Happy //03

Today is my twentieth birthday. That's right the big 2-0. And yet I'm sitting in a bar with little company, if you call a few guys trying to chat me up company.

It's safe to say my twentieth hadn't been all that great, hell the highlight of the day was not being asked for my fake I.D when I ordered some heavy drinks.

My vision was getting blurred as I drank drink after drink after drink and so on. I could tell I was a little tipsy after taking my tenth swig of some strong shit and went in the direction of the restroom where a pay-phone was situated. After finding some spare change in my pocket and dialed the number.

"Hello?" he said gruffly, must be in a bad mood.

"Uh, hi Dean it's Dana" I said softly hoping he wouldn't lash out his anger on me.

"Dana? Tell me where you are, please cause I miss... I mean Sammy misses you" he said pleadingly. Aww Dean misses me but wont admit it.

Yeah remember that day I left after Bobby told me I had to destroy the only memory I had left of my mother? It might seem like I threw a major temper tantrum but I really just needed to find what I was supposed to do, sounds corny I know, but I realized I was born to be a hunter. Simple right? If only it was.

"Dana, you there?!" Dean yelled.

I snapped out of my thinking "Yeah sorry I have to go, just thought I'd talk to you on my birthday." I said and hung up.

This isn't the first call to them if that's what you were thinking, I would never worry my brother like that. Sighing I went back to my hotel reminiscing the good memories, sadly there were hardly any. So let me fill you in on what I've been doing the past three years, I met a guy named Phillip Lockwood... No not like that. He's a good friend and hunter taught me a lot and now I'm a skilled hunter, we always hunt together, kind of reminds me of John, same age with his hard exterior and maturity but holds such a softness that you have to dig deep for.

I wake up to see bright lights shining through the blinds into my hotel room. I cover my eyes with my arm and mumbled "stupid cheap motel "I lay back on the bed but spring back up with a gun when I heard the sound of shuffling outside my door.

"Dana" a voice yells from the other side of the door.

"Phillip, is that you?" I ask

"No it's Dean" Dean? What is he doing here?

"How'd you know I was here?" I asked after opening the door shocked.

He grinned and sat on the bed "I'm a god" he said proudly. "Oh my! You are?" I said feigning shock.

"Please just let me kiss your feet or better yet hold still so I can...stake you"

I said "Yeah nah I don't have a foot fetish but I can think of somewhere else you could kiss." ahh just like old times

"Really Dean, how did you find me?" I said

"you had a little slip up, first you called from the pay phone so I tracked it down and found a small pub in Chicago and tried the first motel down the road and threatened the guy at the front desk to give me your room number" he said.

"So who's Phillip?"