Trigger Happy //07

I'm such a crap writer...

A week has passed since the 'incident'.

The Winchester brothers explained to me how Sam killed me (whilst possessed by a demon) and I had somehow I miraculously came back to life.

My reaction was, well... to put it short at first I thought it was a joke (like any normal person would), But soon I accepted it; well not completely, but still...

I still couldn't wrap my head around it for the life of me, there was no explanations, no clues; nothing but what seemed to be a brand on the back of my neck.

I had only ever heard of one hunter who'd come back from the dead, his name was George Khristoff, some German guy from over thirty years ago now.

Other than that all the people who claimed to be brought to life sounded like phonies to me, now I'm not so sure.

In all of this I was beyond confused and scared but also thankful, I mean I had apparently been raised from the dead or some shit like that, I was still breathing and I liked it that way.

Still a part of me was scared because of the brand on my neck, a star in a circle, granted maybe not a normal five pointed star but still, it could be related to all that demon stuff what did that mean for me? Was I brought back to life by a demon? Did a demon own part of my soul?

Breathe Dana Breathe, I'm sure I'm just jumping to conclusions. Besides I've never heard of demons bring people back to life, that wouldn't make sense, they were made to kill, not save, sheesh stupid thinking Dana.

And Sam, poor Sam he was as guilty as a guy with his sisters' blood on his hands. At first I felt uncomfortable with him, but I forgave him quickly, I wanted to tell him that too but he couldn't even look me in the eye.

Dean was pretty wary around me sometimes, like he expected black smoke to come out of my mouth while my lifeless body falls to the floor, I couldn't blame him though for thinking that way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what do you think Dean?" I asked.

Dean turned around to face me "Think about what?" he asked dumbly.

I sighed; of course he wasn't listening to me. "About finding my mother, if she's really a hunter then she might know something about me dying and coming back to life." I said without thinking.

Dean instantly tensed at my blatant words, I cursed at myself internally for being so blunt.

"So what? I bet she could tell you as much as any other hunter could; not a damned thing."

I huffed, blowing wisps of hair out of my face. "She gave birth to me Dean, maybe I was born with something that could explain the 'situation.'"

He screwed up his face. No doubt probably thinking up an excuse.

"I don't know Dana, do you really think we can trust her? It all seems a little off to me" he said.

"Sammy you agree with me right?" Dean asked.

Sam turned at his name "what? Oh sure" he said, he had no idea what we were talking about.

"C'mon Dean, we can have a road trip!" I said.

Dean chuckled "I've had enough road trips to last me a lifetime."

I sighed, disappointed, time to bring out the big guns. "Let me rephrase, either you guys come with me or I'll just go...alone...by myself....with no one to protect me from the big bad monsters." I pouted mischievously.