Birth Of William

Lee's P.O.V

I whimpered at my mother words because I didn't know.

"You don't know?" My mother ask. I shook my head. "Interesting triplets maybe?" My mother says. I whimpered once again but this time it was because Yazmine pulled me closer. "We need to leave." My mother says. I shifted.

                                             No One's P.O.V

Ashley closed her eyes and Yazmine lips touched Ashley's neck.Growls could be heard throughout the room. Ashley's eyes snapped open to her mates. Ashley look towards her mother to her holding her mates and best friend back.

"NO! THERE NOT IN CONTROL OF THEMSELVES CALM. WE HAVE TO GO!" Ashley's mother Mariah yells. Ashley let out a moan when Yazmine started grinding on her. Snarles and growls were getting louder within the room. Mariah pushed Tanya, Bryana,Megan, and Nichole out the room along with herself. Ashley quickly locked the door and put a chain on the door. When Ashley got back in the bed Yazmine lips were on her's.

"Yaz." Ashley moan when Yazmine hand went inside her shorts. Yazmine pinned Ashley on the bed. To say Ashley was shock was an understatement.

"Daddy." Yazmine murmured pulling down Ashley's shorts and boxers. Ashley whimpered when Yazmine let out a grunt. "Mmm fuck me daddy. Nice and slow." Yazmine says. Yazmine bringing her lips to Ashley's.

"Can't." Ashley says moving from under Yazmine pulling her shorts and boxers up. Ashley wanted to stay loyal. Yazmine pouted.

"You don't want me?" Yazmine cried. Ashley got back on the bed and kissed Yazmine all over her face.

"I'm committed to my mates Yazmine." Ashley tried to explain.

"But I'm carrying our son." Yazmine whined. Ashley ignored Yazmine when she said son.

"Yes but your also dating my best friend." Ashley says. Yazmine nods her head and lays on the bed. Ashley felt unease with how silent it was well until Yazmine let out a blood shot scream. Ashley whimpered and felt something wet on her legs. Ashley looked down and saw Yazmine's water broke. Ashley took off Yazmine's clothes before she picked her and carried her to the bathroom. Ashley put her in the tub and ran luke warm water.

"YOU DID THIS TO ME YOU BASTARD!" Yazmine yells at Ashley as she got hit with a contraction.

"Sorry." Ashley murmurs. Ashley knew anything would tick Yazmine off while she was delivering or well that's what she has seen on television.

"OOOHHH FUCK! GET IT OUT OF ME!" Yazmine screamed grabbing a hold of  the edges of the tub and squeezing.  Ashley look down and saw blood. Ashley opened Yazmine legs putting them on the tub edges.

"I need you to push."Ashley says

"DON'T TELL ME WHA- AAAARRGGGHH!" Yazmine screams as she pushed. Ashley's heart beat started beating faster. "I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH RIGHT NOW ASHLEY!" Yazmine yells as she pushed once again.

"Breath sweetheart. Calm down and breath." Ashley says trying to keep calm. Yazmine took a deep breath.

"AAAARRGGG!!!" Yazmine screamed. Ashley started to smile when she saw a head.

"I see the head Yaz come on push." Ashley says looking at Yazmine. Yazmine took a deep breath before pushing once more.

"HOLY SHIT! THIS FUCKING HURTS!" Yazmine yells as she pushed. Yazmine took deep breaths after that push. Ashley smile brighten as she saw more of the baby.

"That's it one more push and that's it." Ashley says. Yazmine wasn't even trying to push when the rest of the baby slid out.  Ashley quickly went into the room and grabbed a pair of scissors and went back into the bathroom to cut the umbilical cord. Ashley didn't necessarily know what to do know. So she just put Yazmine parts back in like she didn't have a baby. Ashley drained out the water and put new water in it. Yazmine was holding the baby. Well Yazmine was feeding it. Ashley look to see the sex of the baby was indeed a

"Boy." Ashley murmurs.

"Told you." Yazmine says rocking on the newborn that was sucking on her nipple.

"You did and I'm glad you proved me wrong." Ashley says giving Yazmine a kiss on the forehead. Ashley cleaned both Yazmine and the newborn baby up and  carried them both to bed. "What should we name him?" Ashley questions

"Syn?" Yazmine says in a questioning manner.

"Not really feeling it. How about William?" Ashley says. Yazmine starts to smile.

"William Ronald McCall." Yazmine says pulled William away from her nipple who was fast asleep. Yazmine put him in between us. "We make beautiful babies. I'll admit that." Yazmine says before she start dozing off.  Ashley reached for her phone and text the family and saying its a boy before Ashley could fall asleep her phone starting ringing.

'Hello.' Ashley answers in whisper tone

'Baby we miss you.' Ashley heard through the phone. It was her mates.

'I miss you three also but I need rest. I'll see you three when I wake up okay?' Ashley says. Ashley heard sniffles and hushed whispers. 'Wait what's wrong?' Ashley ask alert even though she wouldn't leave William and Yazmine alone. She was still yearning for her mates but the need to protect her son and Yazmine over ruled that.

'Its nothing baby. We'll see you in the morning.' Before Ashley could say anything the line was dead. Ashley indeed fell asleep but she wondered what was wrong with her other halves. Ashley knew she would find out in the morning why but something in their voice scared her and broke her heart if her protective instincts weren't  so strong she would see what had her mates so high scared and broken. A part of her was thinking it was just the distant and she was also in bed with another women. Even though her mates knew that Yazmine was pregnant with Ashley's seed they didn't expect them to fully stay with one another to the next day.

"WAAAAA! WAAAA" William's cries could be heard throughout the room. Ashley eyes snapped open as soon as they heard the wailing. Ashley pick William up earning a funny look then smiled. This was the first time Ashley every seen a baby do such things. Ashley laid William on her chest and rocked him asleep before doing the same exact thing. Well after she knew William was completely asleep.

AN:// What up with Tanya, Megan, and Bryana? Tell me your thoughts. I'M OUT (For Now)