Just A Couple Days

I cried in Mariah's no my mom's neck. Yeah that sounds better then her name.

"I'm sorry I'm sooo sorry that I didn't tell you I just wasn't ready for it." My mom confessed I just breathe in her scent. I never notice how I did look a lot like her. I pulled back and wiped my tears. "C-Can you forgive?" My mom asked nervously like I normally did when I was nervous.

"Yes." I said hugging her again before my phone rung.  I slid it out my pocket and pressed ignore. Before anyone else could say anything else my phone rung again. Once again I pressed ignore. It kept going into a pattern until I got annoyed. "Didn't I tell you not to call my phone like that?" I asked getting up from my spot and heading to the ladder.

"I just wanted to know are we sti-" I cut her off.

"Yes late tonight just stay up I'll pick you up and we'll be on our way." I said

"Okay." That was all that was said before the line went dead. I guess there wasn't a better time then now to say I was leaving for a couple of days. I turned around.

"I umm am leaving town for a umm couple days." I said biting the inside of my cheek.

"With?" Tanya asked I swallowed

"Its not that important." I said trying to get away from the situation. I swear I thought I saw steam go out of Tanya's ear.

"I think that's highly important." Bryana said frowning

"Its just one of my business partners named Veronica." I responded being completely honest.

"What exactly do you do?" Faith asked me

"That's something I can't answer." I responded frowning. Please don't ask anymore questions.

"Where are you going?" Tanya asked.

"Seattle." I responded just when Tanya was going to say but Bryana spoke before she did.

"Just call us when your on the road." Bryana said. I couldn't really tell if she was planning anything or not so I just decided to act like I was aware of anything.

"I'm not leaving now but okay." I said

"Let's talk about this 'job' you have Ashley." Mom said see this why I don't say shit around her. I sighed and followed her back into the restuarant then into her office. I chuckled when I saw her lock it. "I thought I told you to quit." I sighed.

"I am this is my last job and I'm finished after this." I said my mom sighed

"You know I hate you doing this." I nodded

"I know but I just love it."

"Just be careful okay." My mom said walking around her desk to hug me

"I'll try." I sid hugging my mother back.

"Okay...lets get you something to eat." My  om said making my stomach growled making her laugh. "Come on I'll make you your favorite." I smiled then opened the door. Everybody rushed away from the door. I shook my head laughing.

"Hear anything intersting?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"No not at all." Rachel answer. I nodded then hearing the door chime and in walks Megan. I looked at my mom then back at Megan. I started walking tiwards Megan.

"Follow me I'll make it quick." I said Megan looked unsure then looked at my mom I'm guessing.

"Umm okay." I really didn't want to do this because Megan was really sweet.

"I umm I can do it." My mom said Megan looked at us then took a step back from the both of us.

"Its that time huh?" Megan asked I could see the tears forming in her eyes. I looked down trying not to see her sad face.

"I'm sorry." My mom and I said. No we weren't sleeping with the same women. We just both  didn't want her to leave.

"It's fine I always knew it would happen eventually."  Megan said before she walked out. I think I was crying harder then my mother. I don't know why but my heart was breaking. I couldn't breathe. I fell to my knees.

"I......c-ca-can't.....breathe." I said trying to catch my breathe. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Wait you were you two sleeping with her?" I looked at Jasmine and shook my head.

"J-Just me." I said

"Both of us were just fond of her."  My mom said rubbing my back. I put my head in her neck. I didn't even hear the door open again and heels clicking.

"That's because I'm the last and finally mate." I heard before my head snapped up. I looked to see Megan. I wiped my tears.

"Is that even possible?" Tanya asked. I was thinking the same thing.

"What does she mean by mates?" Bryana asked oh shit I forgot. I looked at Tanya she looked at me.

"Ummm......" That's what all that could get out my mouth.

"Well.....ummmm." That's all Tanya could say

"You haven't told her yet?" Megan ased raising an eyebrow.

"I was going to tell her when I got back into town in a few day." I mumbled before looking at Megan.

"And where were you planning on going?" Megan asked

"Umm Seattle." I said

"Very well be careful." I expected more then that. All three of them were acting weird. My phone beeped. I looked at and sighed.

"I'm going to take a nap in my room." I said before hugging my mother before kissing her cheek. 

"Okay sweetie."

"Are you guys coming or-" Tanya cut me off

"Yeah we'll be up there shortly." Tanya said. Weird again. I nodded before hugging them and going into my room. I wonder what the fuck was going on with them. It was not cool at all.

AN:// I was going to post this yesterday but didn't. It was my birthday to. YAAAASS. A year older. Anyway what do you guys think so far. What's goign to happen. What's Ashley's job. Why the tension. Comment please. I'M OUT (For Now)