Trying

I tried not to lose my grip off the steering wheel and throw my head back. Fuck she was taking care of me better then any other girl.

"Fuck Bryana." I hissed gripping the steering wheel tighter. I could hear Bryana moan while she sucked my dick. "Bryana baby.....fuck." I moaned out when she started massaging my balls. Bryana started moving her head faster. I was so close to cumming it was crazy. I never and I mean I've never came in less then five minutes. Not even when I was losing my virginity. "Bryana I'm a abo-" I couldn't get the rest of it out because I released inside Bryana's wet mouth which she gladly swallowed. I felt her tongue lick me up before she came up with a smile. I glance back at the road seeing we were almost there. I licked my lips.

"You really taste good." Bryana said bluntly. I felt myself twitch like it was coming alive again. I glanced back at Bryana and just slid my hand in her shorts. "Ash. do-mhm fuck." I kept glancing back at Bryana and the road. So I could drive and watch Bryana's facial expression while I fucked her with my fingers. "Fuck...right there." Bryana said making me lick my lips. I just wanted to taste for myself. I wanted her to squirm around my tongue. I wanted to fuck her with my tongue. I wanted to show her who she would start calling daddy. "SHIT!" I  felt Bryana arch her back letting my finger hit her G-Spot. "HOLY SHIT....Mhmh right there" Bryana moaned. I clenched my jaw. I wanted her around me. I wanted to feel her tight pussy around my dick. I wasn't fully aware that she was cumming until I felt her nut spill my hand. I parked the car and pulled out my hand put and licked my hand looking at her. I licked it teasing it.

"Mhm." I moaned "You taste divine." I said licking my lips when I was finished with my testing. Bryana didn't waste no time colliding our lips together. I moan unbuckling my seat belt to pull Bryana to my lap. I licked Bryana's bottom lip asking for an entrance which she immediately granted. I slide my tongue in her mouth. We fought for dominance and of course I won. Before anything else could happen there was a knock on the window making Bryana jump. I looked to see Tanya who was wearing a smirk Bryan had her head hid in my neck. I chuckled before kissing Bryana's neck. "Come on baby it just Tanya." I said Bryana pulled her head from my neck and smiled when she saw Tanya. Bryana quickly got out the car and hugged Tanya. Well damn I wonder how she's going to react when I tell her I was leaving town for a few days. I got out the car and before I knew it Bryana had Tanya against my car lips attached to each other. I heard Tanya moan eyes closed. My dick was coming alive. I groaned making them pull back and look at me.

"You already had your fun..Oh." Bryana said noticing the budge in my shorts.

"ARE WE EATING OR WHAT?" I heard Jasmine yell. I turned to see her at the entrance of the place with the family. My erection quickly left.

"Yeah were coming." I said walking towards them. I could hear Tanya and Bryana pecking each other lips as we went in. Damn I almost forgot to tell them abo-A body crashed into me.I fell and groaned.  I forgot to tell them about my ex and my god mother and her daughter.

"AUNT ASH!!" Miranda yelled hugging me. I laughed.

"Miranda get off of me." I said with a smile.

"Sorry Aunt Ash." Miranda said getting up. I sighed and getting up. Miranda hugged me. "Its been forever since I've seen you Aunt Ash." Miranda complained I laughed

"I missed you to Miranda." I said

"What about me?" I heard that all familiar voice. I froze and gulped.  "Oh wolf got your tongue." I looked to see my first love. Rebecca. I didn't say anything. I finally snapped out my trance when I felt her hand on my abs. I stepped back.

"I umm Rebecca." I said highly uncomfortable

"So that's all I get?" Rebecca asked with a smirk

"Yes bitch that's all you get." Tanya said making me surprise she would do that. Oh yeah I forgot the mate protectiveness. Bryana pulled me to her and Tanya.