Always Knew

No one's P.O.V

Once Ashley was out of sight everybody turned and looked at Megan.

"So what's the story on you?" Mary asked frowned

"Story?" Megan asked

"What she means is how we all met so on and so on." Mariah elaborated

"Oh it was about a year ago I like literally ran into Ashley-" Mariah cut Megan off

"I saw the look Megan was giving Ashley and I recognizing it so I took matters in my own and acted as if we were mated." Mariah said pausing seeing Faith and Rachel's reaction. Before Faith could say anything Mariah continued "No we have done anything if that's what you going to ask we just pretended."

"I don't like it period."Faith hissed. Mariah merely rolled her eyes.

"Wouldn't matter if I slept with Megan would it if I recall before we met Rachel you were cheating on me so close it." Mariah said with a frown.

"Why won't you let it go i-" Mariah cut Faith off

"Your the reason Ashley and Jessica went missing. I was at work you were staying home watching our daughter left to go to the store and came back our children were gone."Mariah said with tears running down her face.

"I-" Mariah cut Faith off.

"That's something I will never forgive ever." Mariah said "Did you know Ashley my child was getting you know what never mind." Mariah turned to Ashley's mates and said "I'm sure Ashley will tell you guys what she went through after you guys have been marked now if you'll excuse me I have to go check on my child." Mariah said before going up the steps and disappearing.

"So are you to thinking what I'm thinking?" Tanya asked looking at Bryana and Megan.
"If you mean follow her when she's going it of town then yeah." Megan responded.

"Then plan follow Ashley is a go." Bryana said with a smile.

"Come on before she wakes up." Megan said going the steps that Mariah went up not to long ago. Bryana and Tanya followed before they heard a scream. Megan ran faster to Ashley's room to see Ashley shaking in her sleep. All three of Ashley mates ran to the bed and started shaking her.

                                          Ashley's P.O.V

My eyes opened from the nightmare of my past. My eyes landed on my beautiful mates. I saw the worry the concern and most of all the love. I was going to have to tell them what happened to me eventually I don't know when though. I couldn't let them find out by anyway.

"Are you okay?" Megan asked I nodded

"Yeah j-ju-just a dream." I replied nervously.

"You know you can tell us right?" Tanya asked. What does she know? I thought to myself.

"I know." I said before I was pushed onto the bed. Bryana climbed on me saddling my hips I put my hands on her hips trying to sit up but only to get pushed down. "Wha-" Tanya cut me off by colliding our lips together. I let out a whimper when I felt Bryana grinding her hips on me.I felt a pair of lips on my neck. I moaned into Tanya's mouth. My wolf wanted to mark my mates. I wasn't expecting my shirt or to come off or my pants getting unzipped. "Wait!" I yelled making them pull away from me. "Not now you guys know I wouldn't be able to leave if we did this." I said seeing Tanya pout.

"That's the point." Tanya said before going inside my boxers. I gasped arched my back as she started stroking me. "Seems like he disagrees with you." Tanya said I groan.