Chapter 14

{Hey guys! How are you all? I decided to make my author's note at the start because why not?  Anyways, there are only two chapters left to this story, I know :( But it's okay, I will still be writing more stories as time goes on.  I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, comments and votes are greatly appreciated! Love you all!}

Louis' P.O.V.

"You hurt me Louis!" Christine yelled, "I don't think I could ever get over that." 

"I swear, it was a mistake." 

"Mistake my ass. Look, we are over Louis, that's final." 

Before I could say anything, Christine had already walked out the door.  I ran my fingers through my hair angrily before I picked up my phone to call Liana however once I did, the call went straight to voicemail. 

"Where is she?" I asked.  

I decided to call Harry especially because he was one of my close lads.  "Hey Lou, what's up?" 

"Christine just broke up with me and I really need someone to talk to." 

"Okay, I will be over there." 

"Thanks Hazz," I said before hanging up. 

I plopped down on the couch, thinking about what had just happened.  Before I knew it, I heard a knock on the door snapping me out of my thoughts.  "Thanks for coming," I said once I opened the door. 

"No problem, so what happened?" 

"Christine broke up with me." 

"Well yeah I know that but why?" 

"She saw me kiss Liana and then she started flipping out on everyone. God I I tried telling her it was a mistake but she wouldn't listen." 

Harry began to laugh quietly before I asked, "What's so funny?

"Are you kidding me?" 

"What?" 

"You are so blind you know that?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"You can't even see the fact that there is one girl who is head over heels for you." 

"What are you talking about?" 

"I am talking about Liana!" Harry shouted. 

"What about Liana?" 

"Are you serious? Liana loves you and I mean she really loves you," Harry said before sitting on the couch, running his hands through his hair.  

"What?" 

"You cannot be that blind," he said. 

I shook my head, "What?" 

"You have got to be kidding me, Liana was there for you in every situation, she fell in love with you the minute she laid eyes on you but you fell in love with her best friend." 

I sat down across from Harry, still trying to process all the information running through my head. "How could I be so stupid?"

"I don't know, I even tried telling her my true feelings but she was so in love with you that she shot me down."  

"How could I be so stupid?" I asked again. 

"I don't know but here," he said handing me a letter.  

I took the letter from his hands before asking, "What is it?" 

"It's a letter from Liana, I was supposed to give it to you later but I thought it would be better to give it to you now." 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"You will see, just read it." 

I stood up from the couch and opened the envelope and unfolded the letter. 

Dear Louis,

By the time you read this letter, I will most likely be on a plane heading back to California.  Anyways, I just wanted to say a few things that you should probably know.  The day I first met you, I fell in love.  I know weird huh?  People say love at first sight doesn't really exist but it did for me.  The sad thing was that you didn't love me back, you fell for my best friend.  That's when my heart started to break.  Seeing you with Christine everyday at school didn't make things any better, in fact, it made things worst.  I started questioning myself on why I am in love with you, then I realized, everything about you, your personality, your smile, just everything was the reason I did.  I fell hard, but there was no one to catch me.  I am sorry to have to leave you with this letter but I felt like it was the right thing to do.  I wish you the best on the years to come. 

Sincerely,

Liana Jennings

I dropped the letter before turning around to Harry, "When is her flight?" 

"In an hour," he replied. 

"How long does it take to get to the airport?" I asked grabbing my keys of the table. 

"About 40 minutes," He replied. 

"I have to go, I need to get her back." 

"You go Louis," he replied as I bolted out the door.

I quickly unlocked the door to my car and quickly got inside.  I quickly jammed my key into the ignition and took off.  I started driving as fast as I could to the airport which took me exactly 40 minutes.  I quickly found a parking spot, not caring how bad my parking was, and ran inside the crowded airport.  

I frantically tried locating the area where Liana's flight was.  "California, California" I repeated to myself scanning the board showing all the gate numbers. 

I finally located the gate where her flight was being departed.  I immediatly ran towards the area, hoping to spot Liana.  "Flight to California now boarding, I repeat Flight to California now boarding." 

"Crap," I said to myself.

I looke around and noticed Liana walking towards the door. 

"Liana!"