Chapter 11

"Not really a fan of her new hair especially because its now a dark red," I said to Louis as we walked out of our last class of the day.  

"Yeah, she just died her hair blonde too and now she is a red head.  Not sure if I like it or not." 

"I agree," I said.  

I opened my locker and grabbed my bags still talking to Louis. "Have you heard anything from the hospital?" 

I shook my head in response.  "Hopefully everything is okay," he said with a sympathetic look.  

"I hope so too." 

Before he could reply, my phone began to ring.  "Hello?" I answered.  

"Hello, is this Liana Jennings?" 

"Yes, this is she." 

"Hello, I am a nurse from the hospital which your mother is being held in and I just wanted to inform you that your mother is now awake.  You are able to come visit her any time you like during visiting hours." 

I smiled wildly, trying not to jump of joy before saying, "Thank you so much,"

"No problem." 

With that, I hung up the phone and started squeling with joy.  "Who was it?" Louis asked. 

"The hospital and guess what?" 

"What?" He asked with a smirk. 

"My mom is awake!" I exclaimed.  

"Oh my goodness really? I am so glad, I am taking you to the hospital right now." He said before pulling me into a hug.  

I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.  "Let's go," he said before dragging me out of the school and straight to his car.  

We got to the hospital in about fifteen minutes and I immediatly rushed inside.  I walked to the front desk before the nurse asked, "Who are you here to see?" 

"Alexis Jennings," I replied.  

"She is located on the sixth floor in room 324." 

"Okay, thank you so much." 

The nurse nodded in response before I walked towards the elevator, Louis hot on my heels.  "I hate hospitals, I hate them." 

"Hopefully you won't be back here anytime soon." Louis said as we reached the sixth floor.  

I located the room which my mom was located in before I walked inside quietly.  "I noticed my mom sitting upright on the bed reading a magazine on the small moveable table.  

Once she noticed me, she smiled widely before opening her arms for a hug.  "Mom!" I said before rushing into her arms. 

"How is my baby doing?" she asked against my ear.  

"I am doing fine, how are you?" 

"Doing wonderfully, Louis, how are you my dear?" 

"Hello Mrs. Jennings, I am doing perfectly fine.  I am glad to see you awake," he said with a smile.  

My mom slightly chuckled before saying, "I am too.  How are you two doing? Have you been doing your homework?" 

"Yes mom, I have.  Don't worry." 

"Good," She said with a smile.  

The three of us continued to talk before I heard a knock on the door.  I opened it and noticed Harry with a bouquet of roses.  "Hello," he said.