Love at First Sight (Louis Tomlinson fanfiction)

Hey there everybody! Well, this is my first fanfiction so yeah, pretty exciting huh? Well anyways, I hope you enjoy! Feedback is very much appreciated. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1:

Hi, I am Liana Jennings; I am 15 years old and going into Junior Year of high school. I was born in the US and have lived there ever since. However, once high school started, I was constantly getting bullied and made fun of. That's when my family decided to move to the UK to finish high school there. My best friend, Christine Pearson, decided to move with us so I would at least have a friend at the new school.

It was the first day of junior year and Christine and I were extremely nervous. As soon as we got our schedules we looked over our own and each other's hoping that we would have classes together.

I looked at both of our schedules in horror, "We have absolutely no classes together..."

"What so ever," Christine said while finishing my sentence.

"This just sucks big time." I exclaimed while groaning.

It was the first day of school, my best friend was with me yet I had no classes with her, I mean come on!

"Well, at least our first period class is in the same hall, we could walk with each other until I reach my class," Christine said trying to make things sound better.

"Alright, let's go."

Christine and I walked to the hall where are a first period classes were. We talked about how nervous we were and other things...girly things I guess.

"Well this is my stop, I will see you at lunch ok?"

"Sure, see ya Christine!"

I sighed and saw my best friend sit down at her desk and I slowly made my way to my class. Along the way, a a guy decided to run into me. I ended up slamming my shoulder into one of the lockers and my stuff went all over the place.

I groaned and saw the guy walk away with a big smirk on his face. I got up and picked up my books and bag with a massive pain in my shoulder. I finally made it to my class and I took a seat next to a brown haired boy who had his head down.

I placed my notebooks on my desk and took out my pencil case however, as I was doing so, I ended up dropping a pencil and it rolled under the brown haired guys desk.

I coughed and tapped him on the shoulder. The boy looked up at my direction.

"Sorry for ruining your beauty sleep but my pencil dropped and it is underneath your desk at the moment. Do you mind getting it for me?"

"Yeah sure," he reaches down and grabs the pencil but as he lifted his head, he bumped it on the edge of his desk.

I stifled a laugh but stopped instantly trying not to make him feel embarrassed.

He laughed and said, "yeah sorry, here you go."

He handed me the pencil and I took it from his hand. "Thanks."

"I am Louis by the way, Louis Tomlinson. And you are?"

"Liana, Liana Jennings."

"Well nice to meet you Liana, you aren't from around here are you?"

"Nope, how do you know?"

"Your accent."

"Gives it away doesn't it?" I asked while laughing slightly to myself.

"Kind of, hey what are your classes?"

"Uh," I grabbed my schedule from my bag and handed it to him, "Here, now let me see yours!" I said sounding like a little child.

"You're cute you know that?" he comments while giving me his schedule

I blushed slightly and I checked his schedule, "Wow, we have every single class together."

"That is pretty awesome."

"Well, at least I know one person in each of my classes."

By the end of the school day, Louis and I had already exchanged numbers and became close friends. I got to experience his wild and annoying side and I also got to know his huge obsession over carrots.

Louis and I walked out of our 6th period class while laughing, "Oh my gosh! Did you see her face?" I said while laughing.

"Yes it was priceless!"

I tried to imitate the strange face our teacher had made when sneezing.

"That was perfect!"

Louis and I were laughing our heads off and I started tearing up from all the laugher. People were looking at us but we didn't care, we were having fun.

Louis sniffled and said, "Hey, I got to go to football practice or what you American's call soccer. Text you later ok?"

"Sure! Talk to you later!"

Louis ran off down the hall and I stood in the middle of the hallway watching him run until he was out of sight. From that moment on, I knew I was falling for Louis. Weird huh? Just on the first day of school and I am already falling for someone. I wasn't going to tell anyone though, not even Christine until I get the feelings sorted out.

I made my way to the library with a huge smile on my face. I sat down in the seat across from Christine who had her eyes glued to her laptop , "Well someone seems happy," she said without even moving her eyes away from the screen.

"Yup, I made a new friend today and he is so nice and sweet and well out of the ordinary I guess."

Christine finally closed her laptop and looked my way, "Well, tell me about him."

"Ok, so his name is Louis Tomlinson, he has brown hair and sea green eyes. He is a soccer player, well football as known in the UK, and he loves to sing. Lastly, he is really silly and can sometimes be annoying, and he has a huge obsession over carrots...it kinda scares me."

"Oh my god, now I have to meet him!"

"Oh you will, don't worry. Tomorrow after school at your locker."

"Sounds good to me."

Well there ya go! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Remember to comment and vote! ;)