Chapter 8

I waited patiently on the couch for Harry to come by.  We had decided to go to the carnvial today and that he will pick me upt at 11.  However, he was running a bit late so I decided to snack on an apple while I waited.

Soon enough, I heard a knock on the door.  I quickly opened it and saw Harry standing with his hands in his pockets, "Mom! Harry is here!" I yelled.

"Alright, have fun sweetie!" she yelled back from upstairs.  

I closed the door behind me and faced Harry, "So, ready to go?" he asked.

I nodded and we made our way towards his car.  Harry started the car and made our way towards the carnival.  "So, how has your day been?" Harry asked, breaking the silence.

"It's been fine, you?"

"Great, just great." He replied.

"Sure sounds like it." I said. 

"Yeah, well my mum has been up my arse about grades and homework.  It's kind of nice to get out of the house now." 

"Yeah well that's because you don't do your homework dumbo." I giggled.

"Hey, that's not nice." He replied.

"Well you know it's true." 

"You suck Liana." He said with a pout.

"Thank you, thank you very much." I said while laughing.

Harry shook his head before parking in front of the fair.  I stepped out of the car and gazed at the enormous entrance to the fair.  "Wow," I exclaimed.

"Yup, it's awesome.  Come on, don't just stand there, let's actually go in and have fun.  Forget about everything for once okay?" he asked.

"Sounds good to me," I said before Harry dragged me inside.

"What do you want to do first?" he asked.

"Hmm, let's go play some games.  I have always wanted to bring home a giant stuffed bear." I said excitedly.  

Harry gave a slight chuckle before dragging me towards the game booths.  We walked up to the first booth which was the balloon darts.  I quickly paid the person working at the booth before he gave me a set of darts. The man quickly said, "good luck," before moving out of the way of the targets.

I carefully aimed the dart at the target before throwing and hitting it. Harry had a surprised look on his face before saying, "Wow Liana, you are actually pretty good at this."

I laughed at his comment before throwing another dart at the target. "Want to throw Styles?"

"Hmm, why not?"

Harry picked up the dart before throwing it at the target hitting it. "Congratulations you guys, you get a stuffed animal of your choice."

"There are so many!" I exclaimed looking at the many stuffed animals hanging on the wall.

"How about that big panda!" I said pointing at the huge cuddly looking bear.

"Of course ma'am," the guy said before grabbing the bear. "Here ya go!"

The guy handed me the oversized bear with a smile. I quickly thanked him before turning to Harry. "What next?" I asked.

"More games?"

"Why not," I reply with a smile.

We both started making our way towards another game booth before I spotted a familiar face. It was Kimberly and she was walking right towards us.