|18|Grand Plan|

~O~

There was a greyish black substance that appeared in midair. And then All For One had arrived in the middle of the mountains of Kyoto, a little far away from the Nomu plant where everyone was.

And let's just say,

The Symbol of Evil felt a chill run down his spine for the first time in forever.

It was raining blood...

It was actually raining blood. Which was the ultimate sign of the success of Izuku Midoriya's grand plan.

And the young Mastermind himself was there too, he looked like he was barely standing on his feet. He was a little far, standing on the top of a higher hill than All For One. He was smiling so gleefully, admiring what he had done. The villain began wondering what the boy can and will bring down on this world when he becomes an actual Pro Hero.

Midoriya noticed him from all the way up there. He smiled even wider.

"ALL FOR ONE!!" The green haired boy called out to the villain, "Look!! I did it, didn't I?! It's raining blood!! I played the villain too!! I protected and aided my allies!! I'm winning against my enemies!! Shigaraki ain't coming out to help! The rest of the League is probably getting arrested! I did everything I said I will!!"

"What did you do?!" Midoriya exclaimed in question. "Where is your grand plan? Do I not get the taste of what the Symbol of Evil is capable of? Or are you getting too old to use your head in a battle? Either way, you lose! My victory is clear as a day!"

All For One just stood there. Unable to say anything.

How did this even happen?

~O~

Earlier, when Mirko's group blindly rushed into the completed Nomus' compartment...

Shinsou saw them on the display screen and immediately tried to turn on his communicator, "I'll alert them this insta—!"

"Don't." Midoriya cut him off, placing his hand on the purple haired boy's shoulder. "Cut off all communication."

"Wh-What...?" Shinsou turned to him, he looked flabbergasted. Midoriya was here now, his plan was working fine, they were going to finish the Nomus with everyone... Then why was he telling him to let them rush in danger, especially with no contact whatsoever.

"Let them." Midoriya said with a small smile and half closed eyes. He was... Enjoying this.

"Are you crazy?!"

"Listen here now, you guys call me the Mastermind, right?" Midoriya said, showing both of his hands to Shinsou — they were empty, "The Mastermind demands you to do as he says and leave the rest of the situation to him..." The green haired boy then moved his right hand behind Shinsou's ear and pulled it back, curled up in a fist. He then opened his fist to reveal a cyan blue orb in between his two fingers. Like that one old magic trick.

"Just look after Eri for a while," Midoriya clutched on the circular object, "And let this Mastermind move the pieces..." He opened his right hand to show the orb wasn't there anymore but now it was in his other hand.

"After all, All For One thinks I have just taken their bishop," He closed his left hand and opened it to now reveal three cyan blue orbs. "But I already have their rook and queen as well... In a game like chess, it's a simple way of winning. Use delusions and make your enemy look the other way, moving their attention from the hidden threat. Then lead them to their ultimate demise... Playing dirty is the most logical way of winning, you know."