Chapter 11

Percy's P.O.V

    'Beep', "Ah, what now?" I ask myself as I painfully sit up and reach over to my phone. When I turn my phone on I see a text from Grover: 'Hey Perce, we're all going to the cafe, and wanted to know if you wanted to meet us there?'. I sigh and reply: 'Sorry man, I haven't been feeling good all weekend so I'm gonna have to decline this time. Tell everyone I'm sorry I couldn't make it. :( ' Not even a minute later he responds: 'It's cool man, everyone says they hope you feel better and that we'll see you tomorrow'.

Time Skip

    "Percy, wake up." I hear my mom say as I reluctantly open my eyes. "Percy, how are you feeling today?" my mom asks concerned seeing as all I've done all weekend is sleep and I've barely eaten anything. I try to get up from bed and groan saying "It still hurts". I look at my mom to see her biting her lower lip in concern, "Maybe you should just stay home today sweetheart. Get some more rest and hopefully you'll be ready to go back to school tomorrow, ok?". "Ok mom, I'm gonna go back to sleep then" i say already half asleep.

Annabeth's P.O.V

     I woke up early on Sunday and decided to do all my homework so I wouldn't have to worry about it later. About an hour and a half later I finished and got a call from Thalia, "Whats up Thals?" I ask, "Hey Annie, everyone is going to the cafe you wanna go?" I perked up at hearing this, I really needed some coffee right about now. "Yeah sure, but Thalia?... For the last time don't call me ANNIE!". "Yeah, yeah, yeah, where meeting there in 20min, so see you then Annie." Thalia says and hangs up before I can tell her not to call me Annie again. I sigh and start getting ready.

TIme Skip

    I got to the cafe right when Piper and Selina got there, and when we walked in we saw everyone there except for Percy and I frowned. When we got to the table I asked if Percy was coming, and Selina said "I didn't have his phone number and neither did Pipes or Charlie, so I figured instead of calling every single one of you I'd just ask everyone right now, so does anyone have Percy's phone number?" I look around the table and Grover says "I do, let me text him to see if he wants to come." After about a minute Percy responded and everyone was waiting expectantly, Grover looked up with a small frown on his face saying "Percy said that he hasn't been feeling well all weekend, so he's going to have to take a rain check. He also said to tell everyone he's sorry he can't come." I frowned, sad I wouldn't be able to hang out with him today but said, "Tell him it's ok, that we will see him tomorrow, and that we all hope he feels better." Grover nodded and quickly responded, after that we all hung out at the cafe for an hour, then we decided to go to the park and hang around there, and after we all had lunch we all went our separate ways. But before everyone left I stopped Grover and asked, "Hey Grover, could you maybe give me Percy's phone number?" he looked at me with a confused expression, and I sighed saying "I just want to check in with him and see if he's ok." he nodded and said ok, while texting me Percy's number. I thanked him and walked back home. Later tonight before I went to sleep I debated whether or not to text Percy, and after a long discussion to myself I decided not too.

Time Skip

    The next day when I got to school I was excited to see Percy again, but when I met up with everyone in our usual spot I frowned AGAIN, Percy wasn't there. "Where's Percy?" I asked everyone and they all shrugged. I sighed, this was going to be a very long and boring day.