Chapter 4

Annabeth's POV:

     On our way to the office I was telling Percy about some of my friends, and when we got there I realized that Percy wasn't paying attention to anything I was saying so I called"Percy!... Percy!", "Huh?", he asked me nervously, and I rolled my eyes and said "said where here.", "Oh yeah s-sorry a-about t-that I was, um... just th-thhinking about something, s-sorry.", he stuttered nervously for some reason. "No problem, I'll just wait out here for you to get your schedule, ok?" I said. "Yeah, yeah no problem i'll be right back." he said.

Time Skip

       "Hey" I heard say as he walked next to me, "Hey, let me see your schedule.", I says and he comply giving me his schedule. I look at his schedule shocked and said, "Wow, we have almost all the same classes except I have architecture class when you have gym!" excitedly. "Wow, I'm never this lucky with classes" he says surprised. Then I realize the time, "Come on, let's go to class, were going to be late!" I yell while pulling him with me to go to our first class of the day.

      When we got to class, we were the first ones there, and I dragged him to the front of the room, where I usually sit with Thalia, Nico, and Grover. "I have some friends in this class that I want you to meet, there really cool, their names are Thalia, Nico and Grover." , I tell Percy, and he just nods a little nervously. Hmm... I wonder why?

      Percy and I talk until the bell rings and Thalia, Nico and Grover make their way over to me and Percy. When they reach Percy and me, Thalia looks at Percy curiously, then asks "Hey, Annie who's the new kid?". After she finishes asking her question I'm fuming at the nickname everyone calls me even though I HATE it."First of all DON'T CALL ME ANNIE, and the 'new kid' is Percy Jackson" I say . Thalia just rolls her eyes at me and smirks at Percy while saying "Sup Jackson, I'm Thalia, that's Grover" she says pointing to the guy to her right, "and that's Nico" she says pointing to the guy on her left. Percy looks at them nervously then responds, "Hey, I'm Percy".

       After Percy introduces himself to Thalia, Nico, and Grover the teacher walks in, and everyone quiets down. Ms.Dodds clears her throat and says "Good morning, we have a new student today...  would you like to introduce yourself?"  she asks a little irritated. I look at Percy and see that he's a little nervous (Why is he always nervous?) when he stands up to introduce himself, "Hey, I'm Percy Jackson and I just moved here over the weekend from Nebraska." he syas and then sits down. When he sits down Ms.Dodds says "Oh, and Mr.Jackson," Percy looks at her, "please take of your hood and sunglasses." she says in a bored tone, while Percy turned pale. I watched Percy as he started to pale, and he reached for his hood and sunglasses and took them off... I gasp when he takes of his hood and sunglasses, and so do Thalia, Nico and Grover, while the rest of the class just looks at him in shock at his black eye, bruised jaw, busted lip, and the most surprising thing you could see was this long scar, right next to his left eye starting at his eyebrow and going all the way down to his chin. When I first saw him I didn't really pay attenion to the bruises or scar on his face, so I looked at Percy to try and ask him what happened but he was to focused on the lesson to see me trying to get his attention. I was trying to focus during class, but all I could think was 'What the hell happened to him?'