CHAPTER FIVE

-BENJI'S POV-

"Yo all these bad bitches in here and you just sitting in the corner

"Yo all these bad bitches in here and you just sitting in the corner ." Roman said and I shook my head .

"Nah I'm straight . Last time I fucked with bitches at a party , I got drugged ." I said .

"You can't be that dumb to take a drink from a female ." He said and I chuckled .

"But for real , come on . Let's go find you somebody ." He said .

"Nah , I'm good ." I said .

"Oh . I see . You still stuck on baby moms ." He said and I chuckled .

"That's not the case . I'm just chilling . Watching my surroundings ." I spoke with a shrug .

"You still in love with Miko ." He dragged .

"Nope . I'm done with her . She foul as fuck and that's my second time saying that shit about her . She took it too far ." I said in all seriousness .

"Okay then well let's go find you a baddie ." He said and i stared at him .

"If I go will you stop asking ?" I asked .

"Yeah ." He said .

"You ain't bout shit . I'm not going . These bitches could be tryna set a nigga up ." I spoke and Roman stood to his feet and waved me off .

"Man whatever ." He said and I laughed as I sipped from my Hennessy that was in my glass . I was gonna be running out soon so I grabbed a bottle girls attention .

"Aye ma , let me get another bottle of Hennessy ." I said .

"Okay , will that be all ?" She asked . I nodded and she walked away .

"Yo , I just got twerked on ." Polo danced and I laughed .

"Nigga you stupid ." I said .

"But for real , you need to find you somebody . To at least take yo mind off Miko because I know you thinking about her ." Polo plopped down beside me .

I mean I was thinking about her but it wasn't nothing sweet . I was upset with her .

"Nah . I'm not . I'm doing my own thing . If I wanna pick out a shorty , I will ." I shrugged and he stared at me .

"Man Ight ." He said and the bottle girl bought me my bottle .

"Preciate it ." I said and she nodded before walking away .