CHAPTER SEVEN

-BENJI'S POV-

I grabbed the food from the man and walked to my car before putting the food on the floor in the passenger seat . Pulling off to Aunt Tommie's house , I made it there in no time .

Grabbing the kids food , I got out before locking my doors . I walked inside the house before walki nag in the kitchen .

"It's quiet in here . My kids must be sleep ." I said and she nodded .

"Yup . They upstairs in my room ." She said .

"You left them upstairs by they self ?" I asked and she ignored my question .

"Helllooooo . Aunty you left them upstairs by theirselves ?" I asked as I began walking to the stairs but she stopped me .

"They're fine Benji . Let them sleep ." She said .

"I'm just going to check up on them . That's all ." I said .

"No . Leave them alone ." She said and I looked at her before sighing .

"Ight ." I said before calling after the kids and they came out with faces that usually weren't there .

"What's wrong with y'all ?" I asked .

They ignored me before grabbing their bags of food and leaving .

"What's up with them ?" I asked and Aunt Tommie shrugged .

"I don't know Benji . Why you asking so many damn questions ?" She asked and I crossed my arms as I stared at her weirdly . I walked outside to get my phone but on my way out , there was this black Range Rover . Grabbing my phone out my car , I walked back inside .

"Aunty you got a new car ?" I asked .

"Yeah . You like it ?" She asked and I nodded .

"Yeah ." I said and she gave me a slight smile .

"Aunty what's wrong with you ? You got something on your mind ?" I asked as I walked in the cabinet looking for something to snack on .

"Nothing . I'm just chillin ." She said and I looked at her .

"When you start using the word chilling ." I joked . She shrugged and I shook my head . I sat at the bar as I watched her . She was acting weird and I wasn't fucking with it .

"Well I'm finna go get my kids and go ." I said .

"No ! They alright ." She said and i scoffed before jogging up the stairs as she followed after me .

"Benji , leave them damn kids alone !" She yelled at me .

"What are you doing the most for ?" I asked as I walked down the hall to her room . Opening the door , I stopped in my tracks as I saw Miko with Nova and Messiah laying on her .

"What the fuck ?" I said as I walked over and grabbed Nova and Messiah and Miko woke up .

"Benji leave them alone . They were sleeping ." Aunt Tommie said .

"I don't give a fuck . Why you let her near my kids !" Benji asked .

"First of all , I didn't know it was a problem ." She said as she looked at Miko .

"Yeah you did if you ain't want me coming up here ." I said as I jogged down the stairs and they followed .

"Benji , their not just your kids ! Their hers also ." My Aunty said .

"They wasn't hers when she left them !" I said as I grabbed their bags and headed for the door .

-AMIKO'S POV-

"Benji , their not just your kids ! Their hers also ." Aunt Tommie said as I felt tears welling in my eyes .

"They wasn't hers when she left them ." He shouted as he grabbed their bags and walked towards the door .

"Benji where are you going with my kids ?" I asked as I followed him out .

"Miko stop fucking talking to me ! You ain't seeing them no more ." He said and my heart race began to speed up , I take that back , skip beats .

"Benji you can't take them away from me !" I shouted as my voice cracked .

"Benji stop being an asshole !" Nia yelled .

"You heard what I said . You could as fuck Amiko ! I don't want no dealings wit you . Neither does my kids ." He said as he put them in his truck . I ran to the other side before grabbing our Messiah as he cried .

"Give me my child ." Benji said .

"No benji ! Why we gotta do it this way !" I shouted at him .

"You chose to do it this way ! Don't act dumb now ! You fucking disgust me and I don't want to be around you nor do I want my kids around you . Straight like that ." He shrugged .

"You ain't gotta be so harsh Benji . Just let me explain !" I said .

"Ain't no explaining Miko ." He said as he theirs getting Messiah away from me .

"Move !" I said and Nia walked over .

"Just give him the baby Miko ! Benji we'll see you in court !" Nia shouted and I shook my head .

"No ." I said as I started walking towards my truck but Benji grabbed me .

""Miko just let him go . Benji your wrong ! And you gonna drown on your ways while she watches !" Aunt Tommie shouted as she walked in her house before slamming her doors .

Nia grabbed Messiah from me and handed him to Benji .

"Remember what I said ." Benji spoke as he buckled Messiah in before sticking in his pacifier . Nia got in my truck after telling me multiple times to get in but I just watched him take away my son .

"Fuck you Benji ! I swear to god , your a bitch ass nigga !" I shouted before he came storming towards me .

"What you say ?" He asked .

"You heard me Benji ! You ain't nothing but a bitch ass nigga ! You wrong for taking my kids away from me ! I'm their mother !" I shouted at him only to feel a hard stinging smack to my cheek .

"BENJI IM FINNA FUCK YO ASS UP ON GOD !" Nia shouted as she jumped out my truck .