CHAPTER SIXTEEN

-BENJI'S POV-
-3 YEARS LATER-

"Bro, my nigga finna settle down

"Bro, my nigga finna settle down." Polo said as my eyes examined the diamond ring.

"You not funny." I said and Brandon laughed.

"What's funny? Because last time I checked you wasn't getting back with Nia. Instead you did and you put a ring on her finger." I replied smartly. He mugged me and flicked me off.

"And you got a daughter on the way." I said to polo and he waved me off.

"Awe you'n wanna talk about that." I said and he walked away.

"Daddy get that one." Nova said pointing to the ring in my hand.

"I think I am. Siah what you think." I said looking at him as he looked at a girl walking by. I laughed before shaking my head at him.

"So are you gonna take that one?" The lady behind the counter asked.

"What you think?" I asked going into deep thought.

"I think it's beautiful. I know miss lady would love it." She said.

"Well then I'll take it." I said and she took it out my hand, ringing it up.

"The total is $5,299.96." She said and I pulled out a wad of cash, counting it and handing it to her. I felt like I was doing the right thing by putting a ring on Miko's finger.

We might've went through so many things together but I just can't get enough of her and I know she can't get enough of me.

But it was more to it though.

She handed me the bag and I grabbed the kids hands walking out the Mall.

"Imma meet you at yo crib." Brandon said and I nodded as I opened the door for the kids.

They got in and I helped them wit their seatbelts before getting in myself. I got settled and pulled off, playing music as they sanged and rapped.

Pulling up outside the Mansion, the door opened and my daughter Jaylynn ran out laughing. She ran to my legs and I bent down hugging her.

"Hey daddy." Miko said pecking my lips as she grabbed Siah and Nova's hands, taking them inside.

"Wassup Taylan." I said dapping him up.

"You got $5 dollars?" He asked and i laughed before patting my pockets. I handed him a $5 dollar bill and he ran off.

"Why you ain't get me some Chic-Fil-a?" Riley said as she rubbed her 6 month old belly.

"Why you ain't tell Terrence to take you?" I asked.

"Because he's playing the game with Pierre and Kairo." She groaned.

I don't see why they always over here when they have houses of their own.

"I'll cook for you Ry, what you want." Miko said and Riley acted like she was fake crying.

"Come on." She said dragging Miko in the kitchen. I shook my head, walking inside the man cave seeing the guys playing the game and Roman and Polo was playing Pool.

"Where you coming from?" Kairo asked.

"My bus—."

"Ring shopping." Polo said and i snapped my neck at him.

"I wasn't supposed to say that?" Polo asked.

"Get out." I said and him and Roman began cracking up.

"You finna put a ring on Miko?" Pierre asked.

"Yup." I said with a slight smirk causing all them to laugh but Kairo gotta be so damn extra. He was on the floor holding his stomach.

"What's funny." Nova walked in with Taylan behind her.

"Where is Jaylynn." I asked and she pointed to Jaylynn stumbling in here. Nova was 5, Messiah was 4 about to turn 5 and Jaylynn was 3.

When Miko told me she was pregnant, I was happy as shit like I was when she told me about Nova and Messiah.

I loved my family and would do anything for them. Over the years, I've changed and Miko been there every step of the way.

-AMIKO'S POV-

I handed Riley her plate of food as she danced away

I handed Riley her plate of food as she danced away. I laughed at her actions and I began cleaning the kitchen.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and I knew who it was.

"Wassup mamas." He said and i smiled.

"Nothing." I said with smirk.

"What you been doing all day?" He asked as he let me continue to clean.

"Nothing." I lied. I had been buying things for his birthday party that I'm throwing for him. He's turning 23 Friday and Saturday I'm throwing him the biggest party ever.

"I feel like you lying." He said.

"Well I'm not." I said and I felt a hard smack to my ass.

"Baby that hurt." I whined.

"Yeah, when you lying to me, that hurts too." He said walking away. The only reason why I wasn't telling him was because I knew he was gonna try and cancel everything.

He told me so many times that he didn't want to have a party. He just wanted me to cook and have the family over but I thinks not.

After cleaning the kitchen, I walked upstairs to hear the shower turn off. I seen The kids in bed sleeping peacefully.

Walking inside the bathroom as Benji stepped out, he stopped in his tracks staring at me.

"Privacy?" He said and i sucked my teeth watching the water drip from his chest.

"Boy all that is mines." I said pushing him out the bathroom. I stripped from my clothes and got inside the shower. I know I was gonna sleep good because I was up all day.