Chapter 6

Back at Elemental HQ- Everybody was sitting in their chairs waiting for anything. Lightning and Light had given up on the satellite. "So does anybody know what we should do?" asked Tendency, just then Breakneck ran into the room barely stopping because of how fast he was running "Breakneck!" Lightning yelled. Everyone got up looking at him "Guys. The Big Apple right now!" Breakneck yelled then running off towards New York. Everyone back at the HQ started jumping up and running threw the hallways "Really?" Blaze said, "What?" Roxy responded while summoning rocks to form around her "The Big Apple," Blaze told her. She laughed and jumped out of the door leading outside and Blaze followed then igniting him self catching on fire then shooting up into the sky.

Explosions, gunfire, and screams flooded the streets of New York while Lava Hound destroyed buildings and taking care of anyone who thought they could stop him. Breakneck running into the city saw Lava Hound smashing one of his friends of Figure 8 threw a building. He ran towards him picking up his friend from death, then putting him down on the outskirts of the city. Breakneck looked at his unconscious friend, then ran back into the city getting people to safety avoiding Lava Hound.

The Elementals had finally gotten to the once beautiful city that was now on fire. "Oh my god," Frostbite said, "This is mad," Blaze expressed. All of the hero's looked to where Lava Hound was, they saw as all the people he was about to crush disappeared. Lightning smiled and then told his team "Alright everyone our new goal is to keep Lava Hound busy while Breakneck gets the people to safety." Then the team flew down towards Lava Hound.

Lava Hound was getting furious at the fact that he couldn't kill anyone. Just then he heard rumbling in the sky, he smiled to this knowing that the hero's would be coming soon, he turned around only to be put on the ground after Roxy hit him full force with her now boulder sized fist. She backed up away from him making it seem like she was scared, but then The Lightning struck Lava Hound with a Lightning bolt stunning him. Lava Hound raged with anger shooting out at Roxy hitting her threw her rock armor and almost knocking her unconscious. Blaze then shot fire balls at Lava Hound getting his attention. Tendency used her vines to grab him but Lava Hound just broke through them, then grabbing Blaze  by the leg, as he tried to get away, he threw Blaze into a building knocking him out. A huge shadow approached Lava Hound as he battled Frostbite "I hope you can swim!" yelled Wave from the middle of her Tidal Wave. Lava Hound yanked Frostbite in front of him "You'll take out your own friend if you drop it!" Lava Hound screamed in anger. Wave looked at Frostbite who was in pain and tired "Just do it!" Frostbite yelled at Wave, Lava Hound looked at Wave in shock when she dropped the Wave on them.