Chapter 1

Elemental HQ; August,16; 2:18pm
BOOM! (Bell ringing) "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT," said Twister, "I don't know but what ever it was it desires some attention," said Wave, "Wait what about Lava Hound?" "Don't worry I'll get FrostBite and we'll guard him." "Alright, I'll get Roxy and Tendency and check it but I have a feeling were not gonna be enough, contact Lighting,Blaze and Light." "Got it but,radio in what ever the hell is out there when you get there."

"If I'm being entirely honest I thought it would be harder to take out this wall", said Dark Obsidian, "Well yeah but now everyone here knows we're here so that gave away are rescue op", said Switch Blade. "Yeah but, all it took was Console and Mis fortunate hands over there!" "You do know I can here you right?" Said Hydra Hands. "Why do you think I'm yelling ,huh, cause I can kick your own ass with your shadow." "But without your abilities I could take you down in a no power fist fight." "You would like that wouldn't you baby hands." "Can we focus please on are mission right now! " "My missions about to be to kick Obsidians ass!" "Oh I bet."  "How about y'all take your anger out on the guys coming right at us." "Hey Console I don't suppose you could hack them?" "You do know I'm only able to hack technology right?" Said Console, "Worth a shot."

"This is Elemental HQ to Figure 8 Tower do you copy," said Wave, (Static) "Does anyone copy, can anyone hear me," (Figure 8 Tower) "Alright you guys have fun with that Blaze and I gotta go check in with the Elementals," said The Lighting "Alright cya later guys," said Breakneck. The Elementals were planning to have a meeting and look for more Elementals or more recruits, but like you heard in the the first part of this story, That won't happen today. Back at Elemental HQ at the front lawn. Bang! Bang! "I never knew these Elemental guys were so tough," said Bang "Well they have been doing this whole good guy thing for quite some time now, ya know," Switch Blade replied "Yeah, I know that but we're only going against 3 of them," Roxy using her Rock manipulation ability, she threw a boulder size rock at Hydra Hands and he jumped up and smashed right threw the boulder. Twister used his ability to launch Hydra Hands while he was still in the air into a van. " Son of a-,"said Hydra Hands, "Hydra Hands, get up were here to rescue Lava Hound not to have a skirmish with Earths biggest fans," said Console.

"Hey Wave get over here," said Frostbite, "What is it?" said Wave, Wave walked over to where Frostbite was and saw on the computer rating the temperature of Lava Hounds cell. It said that the temperature had reached -212F "That's not good if it keeps going up like this Lava Hounds gonna break out and escape," said Wave,"I'll try contacting F8 Tower again to see if anything comes back,"Hurry cause I don't think we have mu-"BOOM!!! Lava Hound had blown out of his cell.He then looked at Wave and Frostbite just recovering from the explosion."Bow," said Lava Hound."I don't think so pal," said Frostbite,she then shot her Frost Ray at him, knocking him into the wall.Lava Hound raging with anger at the disrespect, he then self erupted in the room causing an explosion throughout the building.