Chapter 3

The rest of the hero's on the front lawn look at Lightning in confusion on what just happened."Yo Lightning you ok man?" said Blaze, Lava Hound then came out of the hole in the garage holding Frostbite and Wave.He then tossed the 2 beside Lightning "How the hell did you get out of your cell?" asked Tendency."I'm the reason he got out," said Console in a tired tone "It doesn't matter we'll put you back in that cell and upgrade our security," replied Twister. Lava Hound then shot lava hitting Twister sending him back into the ground."I don't think so."  Lava Hound said. The standing hero's then all charged at once, at him only to be put down when Lava Hound self erupted again.The Lightning then struggled to get to his feet."May...be not to...day but w...we will ta-" Lava Hound then hit him into the front of a car window.Switch Blade then cut all the villains free of Tendency's vines.

All the villains looked at each other then Dark Obsidian said "Sir what do we do now?" All the villains looked at Lava Hound "I require no further assistance," said Lava Hound. "Wait so we break you out of your imprisonment and now we just go?" asked Hydra Hands "Yes, is that a problem?" All the other villains looked at the 2. "Yeah actually it is!" Hydra Hands said, Lava Hound started to turn away to kill the hero's laying unconscious,then Hydra Hands grabbed Lava Hounds arm saying "No no! No! Your gonna lis-" and Lava Hound then back handed him threw the wall of Elemental HQ. Hydra Hands barely alive groans. "No I don't think I will," then Lava Hound turned to the hero's once again to find that they are now gone.

Just a moment ago-Breakneck was running threw the city doing his daily patrol around the world. He had already stopped 17 attempted muggings, 3 heists, 4 shoot outs, and 3 terrorist acts and he felt that he had deserved a little break so he decided he would stop at The Elemental HQ and say what's up. "Oh I can't wait to see what they got in that fridge," he said while he ran by The Eiffel Tower. "I hope Wave didn't put her damn fish all over the place I mean I like fish but da-" he stopped short when he ran up to HQ seeing the villains arguing. "That's a lot of baddies," he said to himself quietly. He looked around to make sure it wasn't a trap then ran in their as fast as he could go picking them all up without being noticed.