Chapter 2

Blaze and Lightning returning to the Elemental HQ to see the battle happening below them."What the hell," says Blaze, Lightning thinking to him self says aloud "LAVA HOUND!" The 2 hero's rush down to help with taking care of the villains in the front lawn."Ahh shi-" says Bang as he sees Blaze swooping down at him, hitting him into a tree. Along with Lightning stunning Console and Switch Blade then followed up by Roxy Knocking them both down with rocks."Thanks for the assist," said Tendency, The Lightning then shot off into the HQ."What's that about,"says Twister as he turns around to look at Blaze who is descending from the sky."I don't know, he screamed something while we were heading down hear," Twister looked over towards Tendency who was using vines and thorns to bundle up the villains."Guys has anyone heard from the 2 inside or Miss light," asked Twister.

The Lightning rushing to the cell where Lava Hound was kept he came to a stop, when he saw that the entire cell had been obliterated, along with the rest of the room."What the hell?" Lightning said as he looked around the destroyed room.He then instantly turned around and shot off towards the garage.Lava Hound tossed Frostbite and Wave onto the floor as he came across Lightning."You...You helped put me in that coma," said Lava Hound angrily."Yes I am and I'll do it again" Lava Hound looks around the room "But you don't have any friends to save you this time," Lightning looks at his 2 friends unconscious at the feet of Lava Hound "Your right...but who said I needed them." The 2 then shoot off at each other colliding, Lightning throwing aggressive punches at Lava Hound.The 2 then finally separated from each other, Lava Hound shot lava at Lightning but Lightning dodges the lava and sends a Lighting bolt striking Lava Hound,sending him backwards.Lava Hound yelled with rage then flying full speed towards Lightning while shooting lava at him. Lightning dodges the lava then is tackled into the ground by Lava Hound, Lava Hound stands over Lightning, while Lightning grunts and try's to crawl towards the doors leading to the front lawn.Lava Hound goes to grab Lightning by the head, but then Lightning summons a lighting bolt striking both of them shocking Lava Hound causing him to fall over. Lightning then struggles to get up and he attempts to send another shock of Lighting at Lava Hound but he was stoped short when Lava Hound back handed him out of the garage door into the front lawn of the HQ.