The Reynolds Pamphlet

It had been 2 weeks since me and Eliza returned to the college when a letter was slipped under your dorm door. I woke up first and picked up the letter it was addressed to, Mrs. Eliza Schuyler & Mrs. L/n. I set it on the table and made pancakes and bacon, it was Eliza's breakfast day so I made pancakes but the bacon was for me. When I set it on the a table I grabbed my phone and some clothes and changed in the bathroom when I got a text from a fellow class an Samuel, Samuel Seabury. "Did you get the Reynolds Pamphlet that Alexander sent?!" I just replied "Ya, I'm gonna read it later, did everyone get it?" "The entire Senior grade got it! You need to read it!" "Ok I'll read it when my dormie wakes up, ttyl" "ok" A few minutes later Eliza woke up and sat down, "Yay! Pancakes!" She startes digging in, "Oh we got a letter from Alexander, one of my friends said everyone got it" "Oh, weird can you read it?" "Ya sure" (I'm gonna put it in my own words cuz I can't remember what it said exactly) 

"The Reynolds Pamphlet

On the days of the 12-27 of December I was involved in speculation with Mr. James Reynolds being accused by Thomas Jefferson, James Madison and Aaron Burr of using school funds as I am on good terms with a teacher in power. But my true crime is getting involved with his girlfriend Mrs. Maria Reynolds you see that was girlfriend I decided to... Oh my god... Eliza I'm so sorry..." She looked up at me looking confused, "It can't be that bad! Keep reading it" "Eliza..." "It's fine I insist" she has no idea, that precious cinnamon roll, "Eliza... He cheated on you.." Tears filled Eliza's eyes, I drop the letter and hug her as she cried. I called Angelica and told her what happend. I didn't go to the next few classes and comforted her then when she fell asleep I went to Alex's dorm and banged on the door.

"ALEXANDER HAMILTON YOU GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!" He opened the door looking ashamed, "YOU IDIOT! DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU ARE?! THEY DIDN"T EVEN ACCUSE YOU OF THAT?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!" "Frec-" "NO ONLY MY FRIENDS CALL ME THIS, AND FRIENDS DON'T CHEAT ON THERE FRIENDS BEST FRIEND! YOU COULD HAVE ATLEAST SPARRED HER FEELINGS!" "Y/-" "You messed up Alexander and it's going to take a while to fix that" I walked away back to my dorm.

The very next day Eliza showed up and chewed him out and comforted Eliza all day and night while I continued my studies. I let Angelica sleep in my bed so she could be with Eliza. I now had the chance to talk to John and tell him what happend, then he also chewed out Alex over the phone. A few more months went by Alex was still trying to get Eliza back. Eliza didn't eat or sleep much anymore and Angelica had to got back to England just leaving you and Eliza together with graduation coming up in 3 more months. As much as I didn't want to feel bad for him I still felt a little pity for him, after he published the letters everyone stopped talking to him. 

Until one day, Alex was trying to get her back when she gave in and forgave him people started to forget about it and forgive him, everyone except Angelica, John, Jefferon, Madison, Burr and me.