The elevator

"Well eats drink!" Herc said and ordered 5 shots of whiskey, then anouther and anouther and anouther. "FRECS! I BET I CAN CHUG MORE THEN YOUUUU" Herc yelled in a druken haise, "NU_UH" you yelled back then had a chugging contest, "Mr hands on bar man~ more please!" Herc was trying to seduce the bar tender, "Herc I don't think that's the best idea" Alex said looking at him, " he went a little red, "Thanks?" "Here's my number!" You took his phone out of his hands and put your number in, "there ye goooo" "Thanks..?" He said and continued recording everything, "I'M THE KING!" Lafayette yelled jumpin on the cowner, The rest of the night was everyone being crazy and drinking everything else was a blur, all you remembered was passing out at some point.

You woke up to an alarm, "Peggy! turn it off" you groaned "Peggy!" You sat up and opened your eyes, "PEG-" you cut yourself off and looked around. It looked just like your dorm but it was decorated differently you got out of bed and almost stepped on something, no not something a someone. You recognized him from last night, John maybe? On a chair their was your bag and your beanie. You grabbed it and got a little dizzy and stumbled into the living room area. "Where the hell am I?" You asked looking around, you heard foot steps behind you, "Oh *yawn* morning." John said rubbing his eyes, "We're am I?" "My dorm you got super drunk and I didn't know where your dorm is so I just brought you over" "oh ok..." "Oh and I sent you the video of everything last night" "How'd you get my number?" You asked sitting at the table  as he made bacon and waffles, "You said I was cute and gave me your number" he turned and looked at you and winked. You went super red and buried you face in your hands, "I am so sorry!" You said super flustered, "Nah it's fine, we're friends" "What's today?" "Sunday" "I'm gonna go back to my dorm, Peggy is probably super worried" "Before breakfast?" He asked with a smirk you looked to the side and smiled, "After breakfast..." He chuckled and served you, "So where's your dorm?" "403 on the third floor, where's this one?" "206 on the first floor" "On by the way, where's your roomie?" he shrugged, "I don't have one" "why?" "Me and my roomie started beefing and he moved out" "oh that sucks" he laughed and you guys finished breakfast, "So I better get goin I'll see ya later, come over anytime time!" You said grabbing your bag and heading towards the door, "Same to you, bye!" "Bye!" You headed towards the elevator and called Peggy, "OH MY GOD YOUR NOT DEAD! DID YOU GET KIDNAPPED! WHAT HAPPENED?!" She yelled into the phone.

Y: Chill pegs I might have drank a little to much and crashed at my new friends house

P: NEW FRIEND?! YOU CAN"T JUST CRASH AT PEOPLES HOUSE YOU NEVER MET!

Y: Ok first sorry, second I was super drunk and third he goes here he's at 206 and he's friends with Herc

P: Ok, you almost here?

Y: Ya one more fl- oof!

You hit the floor as the elevator suddenly stopped jumped up and down, "OMG (Y/N)! ARE YOU OK?!"

"I'm fine. The elevator sure isn't tho" you said rubbing your head "The elevators stuck"

"seriously?!" "Ya, this sucks! I'll call the elevator staff"

"Ok call me back if you can't get out in 5 minutes"

"Alright, bye" Peggy hung up and you called the school. They said they'll get you out soon" 5 minutes passed but you killed your phones battery playing games. "this sucks!" You complained sitting in the elevator. Then like the gods heard you the elevator started moving then it dropped, and you screamed at the top of your lungs and got in the corner of the elevator. After it stopped moving you peaked out of the doors trying see through, you saw what looked like a hallway and screamed, "HELP SOMEBODY HELP I"M STUCK!" You screamed over and over again, "HELP PLEASE!" You saw the door open and somebody big walk out, HERC! He looked around in confusion for a second "HERC IN HERE! IN HERE!" You yelled banging on the elevator door, he looked over and ran towards the elevator and got on his stomach, "Y/n? Is that you!" He shouted "YA! I"M STUCK!" "Ok I'll be right back!" He ran off in his dorm. He and anouther guy who you guessed was Lafayette came out holding crowbars, why the heck do they have crowbars in their dorm, "Alright Frecs where gonna get you out!" He said as they both wedged the crowbars in and tried pry it open then it fell a little more causing you to scream. "HURRY HURRY!" You yelled trying to help pry it open with your hand, they finally gat it open enough to pull you through a little bit and it dropped some more and they pulled you out completely them BAM! The elevator fell to the bottom floor, Herc lived on the 5th floor... Herc pulled you into a hug and helped calm you down, "are you ok?" "I'm f-fine..." You said slowing your breathing, "are you sure mon ami?" Lafayette said putting a hand on your shoulder, you nodded, "Lets get you home" Herc said walking you down the stairs to your dorm, "(Y/n)! Finally your back! What happend? Hercules? why are you here?" She asked looking up at him, "I'll let you guys talk about." He gave you a little nudge into your dorm. Peggy closed the door and took you to the couch.