Lilith and Lily

Lily walked out of the elevator alone. The short, small, room she had entered was brown. The ceiling was shadowed as well as the opposite wall facing her.

"Where's Dalila?" she asked.

"Not here." replied a powerful voice.

"Who is here?" Lily asked, slightly frightened. "Is this a dream?"

A dark shadow moved and enveloped into a long dark dress. Lily strained to see her face but could only see cloth. The dress was floor length with several shades of black.

The dress looked like obsidian embedded with black pearls and sapphires. It was heavily textured with embroidery and beautifully detailed. She noticed the long, pale, slender, hands of the woman wearing big, black, Onyx rings; her nails seemed to be of the same color. The dress had long black feathers on the long cape. The only color that came from the entire dress was her black opal buttons that showed the great slope of her large breasts.

"Those new?" Lily joked humorlessly, mentioning the lady's implants.

The shadow moved forward and what Lily saw next had her losing her breath.

In front of her stood a gorgeous and powerful woman with a swan-like neck. Her jewelry were of black pearls; her blond hair wrapped beautifully. Lily staggered back.

It was her. An older, more powerful, more beautiful, more intimidating, her.

"Who are you?" she asked angrily. 'What trick could this be?' she thought.

"I am you, sweet dream. We are one in the same."

"Give me your name." she growled grinding her teeth.

The beautiful, powerful woman smiled. Lily had never felt this much dark power ever. It was the darkest of all the hells.

"I am Lilith the Demoness, ruler of the underworld," she gestured around her. Her voice was smooth and silky. "and my twin flame is Lucifer, the Dark Bearer."

Lily gasped. "Why do you look like me?" she asked.

"Why, Lily, we are apart of each other. We look alike, have similar names, similar attitudes, have done similar things, and most importantly," she walked in front of Lily and put a long, sharp, nail on her chest, "your heart is as rotten as mine."

"I'm not you." Lily replied determined. A vein strained in her pale forehead. Lilith circled around her, dangerously.

"Oh, really? Lily I was always there for you, watching you since your birth." she looked at Lily with her eyes gleaming.

Lily scoffed, but shook from the thought of it. "Ya, right." she said.

"It would explain our similarities." she gestured between them with a languid hand. "And, the reason your father hates you."

"He- he doesn't." But, Lily stopped knowing that what she said was too true.

"Oh, please. He thinks you are the devil's spawn." she smiled baring her canines. "And, he would be right. After all," she paused for effect, her eyes glowing gleefully. "I am your mother. Your creator. Welcome home, Sweetie."

"No! I don't believe you." But, even though she said this, a tornado of thoughts stormed in her mind. Her father had always despised her. She had never had known her mother. Know one had.

"How could I have been created?" Lily breathed raggedly.

Lilith smiled. "It was a night your father had a very important political decision to make. I can still remember the night." Lilith smiled, as if the night was a great memory. "I went to his bed, and we had sex. He made the wrong political decision thanks to me and in return he got you... a demon child." Lilith smiled like it was a private joke played well upon her. In a way, it was.