When I Layed Eyes on You

When Dalila woke up, she didn't know where she was. It sent a jolt to her heart. She imediatly went to defensive mode.

"Hey. Calm down. You are fine." Dalila slowly turned her head to the voice of Summer.

"Oh."

"That must be your most used word ever." she smiled teasingly.

"What is that?" Dalila asked amazed, looking outside her window.

Summer answered "Oh, that's Xaviers' Sky Jet. Her name is Glory."

"It's gorgeous... Who does it belong to again?" The jet was a beautiful royal blue and black.

"My good friend Xavier. You'll get to met him soon, but, uh, dibs. He's mine." she winked and led us up the ramp and into the air craft.

'Woah. Sleek.' Dalila thought. "There is a little kitchenette and two bedrooms in the back. Look around if you want. Oh, and the bathroom is by the bedroom."

The jet had cream colored leather couches lining white walls. The windows were large, showing the cement room outside. Summer and Lily showed Dalila the room they'd be sharing. room. The bedroom was neatly made. A picture of flowers in front of a sunset hung above the lavender bed. Inside, the bathroom was different shades of blues with a small shower. Curious Dalila walked to the next room. The next room was a mess. Dark navy walls and a royal blue bed all in disarray. Black and gold belongings were flung everywhere. Did this room belong to the mysterious Xavier?

"You shouldn't be here." said a tiny voice.

Dalila jumped at the sound. "What?"

"That's the master's room. He will be mad that you were lookin' in."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"I know."

Dalila's faced dropped. Confusion sat upon her brow. "Who are you?"

"I'm mouse. The freak."

"You're not a freak."

"I can turn semi-solid and invisible. I'm a freak."

"Well, I'm a freak too." Dalila said quietly.

She scoffed. "Oh ya, what can you do?"

"Nothing yet. But, my eyes are gold. And, my- my parents..." Dalila drifted off.

"What?" Mouse's brown eyes were wide.

"They are criminals." she whispered.

"Oh."

"Dalila?" Lily interrupted. "Who are you talking to?"

"Just Mou-" But, Dalila gestured to thin air. Fear settled over Dalila.

"Come on, you gotta meet Xavier."

"Ok."

Dalila entered the cabin and saw Summer talking to another guy. He had shoulder length shaggy hair and hazel eyes. 'Is this Xavier?"

"Oh, Dalila!" Summer gestured for her to come. "This is Sean. He's Xavier's co-pilot."

"Nice to meet you." Dalila said while shaking his hand.

"Likewise."

"Speaking of the man. Where is this Xavier everyone keeps talking about?" Dalila asked.

"Right here!" Dalila turned around and her mouth fell to the floor. Spots covered her vision.
"Fucking..:" an string of curse words flew out of their mouths, creating an ugly chorus. "...crap!"