Reckless

"Come on!" called Kris as the two walked over a mossy hill.

"I'm glad your feeling better, but," Dalila huffed "this waterfall better be worth it." Kris stopped.

"Just look at it." he replied breathlessly. Dalila did so.

"Whoa."

Water cascadied down the rock covered in green vegetation. The fall was powerful, sending spray to Dalila's already crazy hair. It ended in a large, deep, blue, lagoon.

"Come on!" called Kris, pulling his black T-shirt over his head. His strong biceps moved like a machine reveling his toned stomach and chest. The wind played with his dark curly hair. His armlet flashed in the sunlight. He smiled devilishly towards her.

"Don't be afraid." he said, before jumping off the cliff, screaming.

What do people say? Oh, yes. If they ask you to jump off a cliff, would you do it? The reasonable answer was no.

But, that's what made this so fun.

Dalila smirked at the challenge before she striped off her shirt. She made a running start and flung herself off. She cannonballed into the deep, clear, refreshing, water.

She popped her head back up, feeling the spray from the water. Warm hands surrounded her waist and pulled her close.

"K-Kris." she stuttered.

"Shhhh."

"This place is beautiful." she commented.

He placed his head in the crook of her neck. It made the bottom of her core warm. He gave Dalila's neck a peck and then rested his chin on her shoulder. Dalila shivered. They stayed like that.

He let go of her, and they swam to the edge were they sat on a rock in the shallows.

"This place is so refreshing." Dalila observed.

"Yah..." Kris paused. "Probably get 'nother cold." Dalila hit his arm playfully.

"You are such a downer!"

"Oh, really?" asked Kris, raising an eyebrow and smirking. "I'll show you downer." he grabbed her arm, pulling her down into the water. Back up, he held onto her hips. She wrapped her arms around his neck, playing with his wet hair.

"You are stunning and breathtaking, my lady."

Dalila rolled her eyes. "Just kiss me already." She replied. Kris chuckled and then did so.

✳♦✴♥
Xavier'sPOV

Dalila had left when I had noticed that Kris was gone too; made me suspicious.

I was walking around in my very comfortable flip flops, when I heard an 'oof.' And, being the caring person I am, went to help.

There Lily was, her butt in the mud. I stifled a laugh.

"Lily?"

She looked up, slightly pink from embarrassment, but I barely noticed.

"Have you seen Dalila?"

"No, she left." I grumbled.

"Huh, Kris is gone too."

"I know."

"Maybe, they're doing' something together."

Damn it, Lily, shut up!

I went over there and outstretched my hand. She gave me her frail one, and I went to help her up.

Dang, was that mud slippery.

I fell, like an oaf, on top of Lily. I grunted and she let out a groan. I shifted, but slipped again. By now, we were covered in mud like hippopotamuses. I smiled at the thought.

"Ouch." Lily moaned again.

"I'm sorry, this mud is just so dang slippery."

I went to get off her, but she had the same idea. I ended up falling again, landing in a straddling position on top of her.

Boy, is she muddy.

She let out an exasperated laugh at our clumsiness. I couldn't help but laugh, as well. Her smokey laugh was contagious!

Our faces were so close.
She reached out for me and gave me a quick peck on the lips. She went in again for a real kiss and I ended up kissing her back.

"Dude, what about Dalila?" my mind asked. Like a record scratching to a stop, the thought entered my mind.

"Dalila is with Kris probably doing the Nakey Shakey."

'Shit.' I thought.

"She doesn't like you anyways."  My mind reminded.

'But, you like Dalila."  I said.

"And yet, you're kissing Lily." My mind retorted.

Xavier stopped and Lily caught her breath.

"Here." Together we got out of the mud. I quickly fled, leaving a grinning Lily behind me.

A\N
Oooooh! Two love scenes, Xavier'sPOV, and questions!
You gotta love me.

So, do you rave Team Xav

or do you kiss with Team Kris?

I know, I know, horrible puns or whatever.

What about that scene with Xavier andLil?

Tell me everything in the comments and make sure to vote and share!

Alright, bye lovelies.

Lol, the NakeyShakey. :P ;)