Colorful Company

They landed. Outside, they were greeted by a girl with a leaf green skin and red wood hair.

"Hi, I'm Samara. It's a pleasure to meet you." She blushed when she looked at Xavier, and his messy hair and bruised face. She was attractive even with green skin.

"Mr. Price is waiting for you in his study. Follow me." Lily noticed that Samara wasn't wearing much. At all. She wore a leafy cropped top showing a smooth belly and shoulders. She wore brown shorts and had a holster around her leg.

They started walking, but Xavier stopped them. "It's just Summer and me going in."

Dalila scoffed, and Lily rolled her eye lined eyes; crossing her arms. "Of course."

"Make some friends." Xavier smiled, creating small wrinkles around his eyes.

When they were gone, Lily said "I'm gonna find the ladies room," and left.

Dalila walked down the long clay hallway lit with green light. She turned a corner and bumped into someone.

"Whoa! Are you okay?" asked a handsome young man.

"Yes?" replied Dalila dizzy. She looked up and suddenly became surprised. The boy was about a year older than her. He had a clean face and black curly hair in need of a trim. He was slightly taller than her, had strong limbs decorated with gold armlets, and a sculpted core. She looked him up and down. He wasn't wearing a shirt. His eyes were like a galaxy staring back at her. The one characteristic that stood out, though, was his baby blue skin.

"Hey. I'm Kris." he said still having his hands on her arms.

She blinked. "I am Dalila."

"You look horrible." he smiled brightly.

"Thank you." she replied sarcastically.

He chuckled. "Did you get in any cat fights recently?"

Dalila rolled her eyes at the joke Kris had attempted to make at her swollen eye.

Kris chuckled. "I like cats. Actually, I like a lot of animals."

"I do to. They give the best company." Dalila replied. Kris nodded in agreement.

"So, what brings you here?" Kris asked putting his arms down.

"I am not so sure. My friends have business here. And from what it seems, I'm gonna be here along time."

"Then why don't I give you a tour?" he asked.

"That would be great! This place is a stucco labyrinth." They laughed and walked down the hall.

In Marshal Price's office, things were taking a serious turn downwards.

"We are running out of supplies. The empire is taking our essentials, and we cannot do anything. This cold war is hard enough. I fear that we are going to lose everything. Then, we won't be able to protect anything. It's a miracle that you got here, safely." said the slightly crimson colored man. Royal blue designs covered his face. He looked young, but his voice proved otherwise.

"Well, we did get hit. We are gonna stay here to make repairs if you'll let us stay." Xavier said.

"Hopefully you'll be able to get out." he said.

"Have you tried to meet with the Empress of Salusacre?" Summer asked.

"I have. In all this time we have never been able to put forth our dilemma to the kind empress. Plus, she has become very sick recently."

Summer took a mental note after glancing at Xavier.

"Mars, we brought supplies with us." Summer said to reassure him.