6. Too much

Shouto trained you for another hour and said it was enough for today. "Here." he gives you a towel. "Thank you." you take the towel. "You can take a shower first, I am sure Hana will understand. What do we have for dinner today?" He uses his towel to dry his face. "What do we have for dinner? I don't know to be honest." "Aren't you going to cook? You just got a beautiful recipe book." You think, "What's your favourite food?" "[Y/N] I thought you would never ask. My favourite food is soba, cold soba noodles." "Never heard of it." "Heh? Do you live in Japan or what?" "But I can ask Hana if she wants to teach me how to make that." "We eat it for lunch most of the time tho, could you make it next weekend? Throughout the week I have lunch at school." Shouto takes your towel back. "Hm, of course I can!"

You quickly take a shower and help Hana prepare dinner. The next day while Shouto is at school Fuyumi takes you to the hairdresser. "I always go here, the people are really friendly. Natsuo and Shouto go here too but I always have to force them because they don't really like getting their hair cut." Fuyumi walks up to the receptionist and talks at bit with her. The woman then smiles and walks up to you. "Follow me, miss [L/N]." Confused you look back at Fuyumi but she only smiles and then waves.
"How long ago was the last time you went to a hairdresser?" The woman asks and looks at your oneven and dead hair. "This is my first time ma'am." You say, "The first time I got my hair cut was by the old lady I used to live with, I had hair that reached my ankles." The woman shakes with her head, "I am glad you came, miss [L/N]." Two hours later you were done. Fuyumi inspects your hair and then smiles, "I really like your new [H/L] hair, [Y/N]. What do you think?" You carefully touch your hair, "I really, really like it. It's so soft. Thank you so much!" You say goodbye to the friendly woman who did a great job and go back to the manor.

"I am done cleaning the rooms." You look at Hana. "You did that fast. You're free until dinner, so do whatever your little heart desires." "Excuse me." You say and walk out of the room.

- Shouto POV -
I walk into the kitchen. [Y/N] isn't here?. "Where is [Y/N]?" I ask Hana. "I don't know, I told her she could do what she wants until dinner." "Thank you." I walk out of the room. Where could she be? I walk through the hallways looking in different rooms. I hear some sounds coming from the training room. Don't tell me... I open the door and see [Y/N] laying on her back gasping for air. I stand in front of her and look into her [E/C] eyes. "[Y/N], ever heard of overdoing things?" She raises one eyebrow. "Guess not. How long have you been training?" She looks around trying to spot a clock. "It's currently 6 P.M." I say, she looks shocked. "So late already? I need to help Hana-" She tries to get up but I stop her. "[Y/N], I asked you how long you've been training." I look her straight in the eyes. "I-uh let's see, I think it was 1 P.M. and-" "You trained for 5 fuckin hours?" I can't believe my ears. "Uh yeah, 6-1=5 right?" She looks a bit ashamed. "How many times did you rest or drink?" "Let me see...," She says and looks at her full water bottle, "Whoopsies, I forgot to drink. That also means I didn't rest." She looks proud of herself. I stare at her. She blinks a few times with her eyes.
"[Y/N]..." I grab her hand, "Do you feel alright?" She looks surprised, "better than ever." "You're gonna die." I say and help her get up. "What do you mean?" She says. I point with my finger at her face, "What I said, you're gonna die." "Huh?" She looks even more confused. "You. Are. Going. To. Die." I repeat and drag her to the kitchen. "Hana." I say. "Can you grab the largest cup we have and fill it with water? Also [Y/N] isn't allowed to go to the training room without me anymore."

*Your POV*
Heh? "Why?" you ask. Shouto looks back at you. "Because [Y/N], you sweat a lot in 5 hours and if you drink nothing..." He shakes with his head and points at you, "I don't even want to think about it. But it's dangerous to not drink or rest while training, I just can't understand how you managed to do that with these bony arms. So from now on, you are not allowed to enter the training room without me, okay?" You know he is just worried but you can't help but feel a bit insulted. "Here." Shouto pushes the cup into your hands. "Drink till there's nothing left." You look at the cup that has to be at least half a gallon. "But when I drink a lot in one go I-" "Drink. Or do you want me to pour it into your mouth?" "No no, I will drown if you do that." You slowly drink all of the water. "Good girl." He says while patting your head. You get a laugh attack and spill all of your water on the floor. "[Y/N]..." Hana says. "I am sorry, I will clean it up." You quickly grab a mop. Shouto laughs, "I am in my room if you need me, but we won't train today." he leaves.

(To be continued)