5. Birthday

You wake up. It's so bright outside. You turn around and look at you alarm. "8 A.M.?!" You fall out of your bed. How did I sleep through my alarm? I AM SO STUPIDDD. You quickly get up and get yourself dressed, you brush your teeth super fast and run down the hallway. You rush into the dinning area, "I am so so sorry I am late, I slept through my a-"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY [Y/N]!" Everybody says and Fuyumi pops a party-popper. You're shocked. The whole room is decorated with balloons and garlands. "Happy birthday sweetheart!" Hana gives you a hug. Still taken by surprise Shouto puts you on a chair. "We all got you something small but don't think too much of it." Fuyumi says. "We can start with mine." Matsu says and hands you a package. There a two books in it. "Thank you so much!"
"Here." Natsuo gives you a bag. You take out some pyjamas, a white nightdress and a black one. "They are so soft." You caress the fabric. "I got you a recipe book." Hana hands you a big book. "I will learn you how to bake and cook." You hug Hana, "Thank you so much Hana." "So I didn't really got you a present, but I will take you to the hairdresser tomorrow." You also give Fuyumi a hug. "This is mine." Shouto puts his package on your head. "Pfft, thank you." You carefully rib the paper open. He bought you some gym-clothing, a pair of black sweatpants and a matching shirt. "Thank you!" "Can I have a hug too?" He spreads his arms. "Of course." You give Shouto a tight hug.
"So [Y/N], my present is a bit more complicated," Endeavor clears his throat, "I contacted U.A. high school, the school Shouto goes to. The company you were sold to needed you to take a test right?" you nod. "Your score was 100%, which means you're smart [Y/N]. (no way xD) U.A. wants to accept you if you pass their test and if you manage to control your quirk, that is if you have one, I will send you to recommendations for the hero course. If you pass the written exam but have no control over your quirk you will go to general studies." Your mouth falls wide open, I get a chance to go to U.A.? The famous hero school!? "Isn't that great news?" Shouto pats your head. "I think she is going to pass out." Shouto leans forward and holds his head in front of yours. "yes, her pupils are gone." You push him away and laugh, "I am not dead, I just don't know how to thank you!" "If you pass the exam that would be great." Endeavor smiles.

"Oh, and [Y/N], you didn't sleep through your alarm." Shouto says while helping you lifting a weight, "I sneaked into your room and turned your alarm off, my bad." "You did what?" You drop the weight but it lands on your toe. "Ouch." "Glad it only was 1,5 kilograms." Shouto says and picks up the weight. "Only 1,5 kilograms? That thing is heavy like hell." You say while rubbing your toe. "But eh you sneaked into my room?" You look surprised. "I did, you look so cute while you sleep." He laughs, "Sorry, I won't do it again, after I told my sister about it she lectured me about how girls don't like being spied on." "No, it's fine. It's your house after all." You take the weight from Shoutos hand. "Oh my lord [Y/N], you're hopeless, don't think of yourself as our property." "Sorry, I just always thought of myself as... as..." "As what?" "As nothing... nothing but an object that somebody owns and they can do with what they want. Nothing more then something that didn't deserve a life. I am just an ugly creature that is only a burden." "That's an intense thing to say [Y/N], but I do think you deserve to live, everyone does. Don't think of yourself as an object, and," He strokes through your [H/C] hair, "I think you're really pretty." Your eyes widen. He pokes you in your side. "No slacking off just because someone gave you a compliment. Let's try the punching bag again." You look at Shouto. What is this strange feeling?

(To be continued)
(Btw I am really sorry that I make such short chapters xD. Let's just say it's my style of writing :D)