1. Endeavor

"Stand up brat." Someone grabs your arm but you can't see who it is. You can barely stand. It's dark and you're cold. The man slaps you and you fall to the ground. You hear his footsteps, the door opens and then closes. You're now finally alone.
How many times have I been sold? I think it was 7. Before I got here I was bought by an old lady, she was so sweet. I needed to do chores for her because she was old. She used to bush my hair every night and braid it. For my 14th birthday she knitted a scarf, it was so soft. But she died a year ago and I got sold again. I wasn't even allowed to go to her funeral. Tears fall on the ground. For a year I have been stuck in this room. The man who bought me only uses me as a punching bag for his angry issues. I am probably going to be sold again soon. You were right, the man got bored of you so he brought you back to the market, 2 days before your 16th birthday.

Number 17, [Y/N]. Starting bid is 100,000 Yen (around 850 euros). You seem to be quite popular. It's probably only your appearance tho, a lady with a healing quirk got rid of your bruises and they used some make-up to hide the fact that you are way too skinny.
"200,000!"
"220,000."
"250,000!"
"1.000,000."
DID HE SAY 1.000,000 YEN?!
"No more? This is your only chance to get your hands on this beauty! Going once, going twice... SOLD!"
You can't believe your ears. Who was it that said that? How did he think I would be that much worth? A lady takes you off the stage to get you ready for your leaving. You grab your bag, there is not much in it, only a new change of clothes and the knitted scarf. Outside the buyer is waiting. You walk up to him and shake hands.
"Nice to meet you, [Y/N]."
"Nice to meet u too." you say softly, you can't see his face.
He opens the door of the car. "Ladies first."
DID HE JUST SAY LADIES FIRST?! Nobody has ever treated me like... like a... a human or a lady. (Except for the old lady of course :D)
A bit in shock you smile and get into the car. You can now finally see the face of the man who bought you.
"En-Endeavor?!" You stare at him, mouth wide open.
He smirks, "I guess you couldn't see my face in the dark."
During the ride to the manor he asked you some questions, you answered politely but didn't say much more. You just weren't used to people asking you questions. Endeavor quickly understood and didn't ask much more.
While you drive up the driveway you see four people standing in front of the manor. You get out the car.
"Let me introduce you to the people who live here, this our servant Matsu, this my oldest son Natsuo, my oldest daughter Fuyumi and my youngest son Shouto." The others smile at you but Shouto just stares at you. Do I look so horrible?
"What's your name?" Shouto asks.
"U-uh, my name is [Y/N]."
"Last name?"
"I-I don't know..."
"You don't know?" Shouto looks surprised. "Do you want to find out?"
"I-if it's not a burden I would like to know it, but that's going to be too much work so it doesn't matter."
"Pfft, Matsu can you try and find out?" Shouto looks at the servant.
"Of course sir." He walks away.
"We also have a cook, her name is Hana, you will work as a maid but if you like to you can also help Hana in the kitchen."
"Thank you very much." You make a little bow.
"D-Dinner is almost ready!" A woman opens the front door. She gasps, it seems like she ran. She looks like she is in her fourties, she is chubby and has a friendly face. "Oh!! You're [Y/N], right?" She sort of runs down the stairs and gives you a tight hug. "Welcome home! Dinner is almost ready so wash your hands, after dinner Matsu will show you around and show you your bedroom." You're a bit shocked, Did someone ever say welcome home? This must be Hana. WAIT?! They let me have dinner with them?
Fuyumi grabs your hand. "Come, I will show you the dinning area." She smiles.

(To be continued)