Quinton Griggs • quarantine

Y/N pov

It was the second week of quarantine, I was in quarantine at the Sway House. I was there because I'm talking to one of the guys, Quinton. He's really cute and I'm kind of crushing. I was sitting on Quintons bed on my phone when he walked in. I slept in his room because there was no other space for me, we hadn't done anything tho. He started making some tiktoks, I just started dancing and jumping in the background to annoy him. When I did that for the third time he picked my up, threw my over his shoulder and put me down on the bed, hovering over me. I was laughing the entire time. "If you mess up my video one more time then-" "then what?" I cut him off, smiling. He looked me in the eyes, then at my lips, then at my eyes again. I bit my lip "then what?" I repeated, but more flirty this time. He licked his lips a little, looking at my lips again. He slowly moved closer, and suddenly he kissed my. I kissed him back. I got butterflies on the spot, I had been waiting for this for so long, I really like him. 

The sweet kiss turned into a heated making out session. I rolled us over so that I was on top. I kissed his neck and he took off his shirt. Kept going down a bit. I got off him so that he could sit on the edge of the bed, I got down on my knees and pulled down his shorts and underwear. I was shocked by his hard length. I looked at him and started sucking the pre-cum off the tip. Quinton let out a small moan. I took his tip out of my mouth and put my hand around his hard-on and stroked up and down. He groaned and closed his eyes. I put his length in my mouth again and started bobbing my head up and down. He put his hand on my head and threw his head back. When I felt his dick twitch I deepthroated him, making him cum.

"Good girl" He said, I got up and sat on top of him, kissing him again. I grinded on him, making him hard again. I was so wet after sucking him off, I needed him. "Quinton I want you inside of me" He pulled away from the kiss and laid me on the bed. He slowly took of my shirt. While he was kissing my collarbone he took off my bra. When he pulled away he looked at me, taking in the sight of my bare chest. He quickly took off the rest of my clothes. He positioned himself at my entrance, brushing the tip against my pussy. I moaned softly. "You ready?" he asked, I nodded. He entered me, it hurt a little, but I gave him a reassuring look to make him start moving. Slowly he started thrusting, the pain turning into pleasure quickly. I let out a string of moans, the feeling of him filling me up was the best thing ever. I was getting even more needy. "Fuck I want more baby" I moaned. Quinton put my leg over his shoulder for more access. "Faster!!" I screamed. He picked up the pace, making me moan all over the place. His dick hit all the right places. My walls clenched around his dick, making Quinton moan loudly. "Omg do that again" He said. I did it again, making him moan again and go even faster. "I- I'm gonna cum!" I yelled "I'm right behind you baby" He replied. A wave of pleasure came over me, taking control of my body, I couldn't keep in any moans. I was shaking and yelling Quintons name. We both rode out our highs.

5 minutes later

Quinton got dressed again and I had one of his hoodies on, we were cuddling in his bed. "That was really nice" I said, looking him in the eyes. He blushed and said "I think so too" he smiled. Quinton gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Hey uh.. I really like you" He said nervously. "I really like you too" I said, the biggest smile ever appeared on Quintons face. "Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes.". We kissed.