Noen Eubanks • hot tub pt. 2

Y/N pov

After I jerked off Noen I was really turned on. Some people were starting to leave so we had a little more privacy. Still on his lap I kissed his neck and left a few hickeys, I whispered in his ear "I want you inside of me." He smirked at me and pulled his shorts down so that his dick sprung up. He pushed my bottom to the side and asked if I was sure I wanted to do this. I said yes, he picked my up and sinked my down on his dick. 

I felt him filling me up, I took some time to get used to his size. After a while I was ready so I started moving up and down a bit, Noen got the hint and put his hands on my waist, guiding me to feel the most pleasure. I bit my lip to not moan out loudly, Noen started bucking his hips up fore more friction. By doing that he hit my g-spot, the pleasure was so much that I couldn't stop my moans anymore, I let out a loud moan. "Fuck Noen that's it right there" I said and closed my eyes. I grabbed onto his hair softly, needing something to hold on to. I felt a knot building up in my lower stomach, "I- I'm almost there baby" I moaned. I picked up the pace, Noen still hitting my g-spot. "Me too, cum with me"

He thrusted into me roughly "1..." He said

He closed his eyes and thrusted again, even deeper "2..."

He thrusted once again, I held onto his hair even harder, feeling my climax approaching. "3" He said

A wave of pleasure came over me, I moaned uncontrollably, I was shaking, Noen was still thrusting a little. I felt his cum shoot into me. We both rode out our highs. 

I kissed him once again and got off his lap.

"Let's hope no one noticed that" He said.