Anthony Reeves • party

Y/N pov

It was friday, I was getting ready for a party with some friends. This is what I was wearing:

Not gonna lie I looked hot as fuck

When we arrived we got some drinks and took some pictures with the girls. After that I started dancing and talking a little with some people. Out of the corner of my eye I see a really hot guy, I recognise him from somewhere. "Shit that's one of my brothers friends" I thought to myself, I think he saw me looking at me, because he looked back, and did "the look" on me. 

Damn that was hot, I've seen it in video's and stuff but never in real life, that turns me the fuck on. I tried to distract myself by just dancing, suddenly I felt someone behind me, I turned around and there he stood. "Hey" he said "Hey aren't you Anthony?" I asked "Yeah, you're y/n right?" He replied. I nodded en kept dancing, turning around, moving my hips making sure Anthony would see it. When I looked behind me I saw him looking at my ass and biting his lip, that's when I started grinding onto him. Anthony grabbed my hips, bringing me closer to him. I felt something poking into me, I got him hard. I got Anthony hard. I was so shocked because he's just so hot, I wouldn't have expected that I would turn him on. 

Anthony kissed my neck softly, I threw my head to the side as a sign to keep going. He found my sweet spot quickly, I moaned softly, but no one could hear it because of the music. He stopped kissing my neck and whispered "Come on, follow me". He grabbed my hand and I followed him. 

We went into the kitchen, there were a few people there but we didn't care. I jumped onto the counter, Anthony stood right there in front of me. I looked him in the eyes and smashed my lips onto his. Our hands roaming onto eachothers body, wanting eachother so bad, the kiss was passionate and hot, but long. Anthony kissed my neck again, but went a bit further down, giving me hickeys on my collarbone. 

He grabbed my thigh, making my dress slip up a bit. Slowly he moved his hand further and further up, "Are you okay with this?" He asked, I nodded and bit my lip. 

His finger touched my clothed core, even though I still had panties on he could feel how wet i was. "Did I make u this wet?" He whispered as he nibbled my ear. I got goosebumps "Yes. Only you." I said. His hand slowly slid into my underwear, he started rubbing my clit, still kissing my neck. "Fuck that's good, keep going" I moaned. I closed my eyes and threw my head back, never had a boy taken this much time to pleasure me, it was so damn good. He put his finger into me, I gasped, he looked at me, making sure I was okay with this, so I gave him a reassuring look. He started thrusting his finger slowly, putting another one in. I tried to be as quiet as possible so that the other people here wouldn't notice. 

A wave of pleasure hit me when Anthony added a third finger, he used his other hand to rub my clit again. I felt my climax was coming. "faster, i'm gonna cum" I said, he listened and picked up the pace. 

I came, my legs were shaking a little, even though I tried to stop it, I was moaning as little as possible. When I released Anthony pulled his fingers out and put them in his mouth, licking my juices off. "I want you inside of me" I whispered. 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me of the counter "Let's get out of here" He said.

part 2?