Anthony Reeves • party (pt. 2)

Y/N pov

He grabbed my hand and pulled me of the counter "Let's get out of here" He said.

The car ride to my house was the longest car ride I've ever been in. He had his hand on my thigh the entire time and every time we needed to stop he did something to tease me. 

The car stopped, we immediately got out and went inside. Right at the door he started kissing me, we stumbled to my bedroom, laughing and making out. When we got there I pushed my onto my bed, getting on top of me and kissing my neck. He took of my dress and I tore off his shirt. He went down a little, leaving hickeys all over my chest. He left a trail of kisses on my stomach and took my underwear off. He sucked my clit, I moaned loudly. He'd already made me cum, it was his turn, I thought to myself. I pushed him off and said "It's your turn now" he smirked and laid down. I took of his remaining clothes, his dick sprung up. I put my hand around it and started pumping. After a while of doing that I started sucking his tip, I licked his length and took it all in. I bobbed my head up and down making Anthony moan a little and close his eyes. He put his hand on my head and pushed my down a bit more. He came in my mouth and I swallowed it. 

He rolled us over so that he was on top "Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked "Yes" I said and bit my lip. He slowly entered me, giving me some time to get used to his size. I nodded as a sign that he could go. He started thrusting, I was still in a little bit of pain but it got good really fast. I moaned a lot and closed my eyes. Anthony picked up the pace and hit my g-spot. "Oh my god Anthony YES" I yelled. He smirked and went even faster, hitting my g-spot repeatedly. It was so good, I had my arms around him, scratching his back. I was about to cum when I heard footsteps near my door. "Wait" I said, Anthony slowed down. I heard my brother was about to come in, I quickly put the blanket over Anthony and me, I pushed Anthony under the covers completely. The door opened and my brother said "Are you okay? You're being so loud". Suddenly I felt Anthony sucking my clit again. I bit my lip to hold back a moan. "Yeah I'm okay" I said with a lot of effort to sound normal. I didn't succeed in that, It was a really weird whisper or something. Anthony entered me with his tongue, I was trying really hard to not scream of pleasure. "Uhh okay" My brother said, looking at me weird and leaving. 

"Fuck you dude" I said jokingly, Anthony came up again and laughed. "Sooo where were we" He said, "I'll show you" I replied. I made him sit up and got on top of him, putting him into me again. He started bouncing up and down, moaning a lot. I felt I was about to cum, so I went to rub my clit. "Anthony fuck I'm gonna cum" I yelled "Me too baby" He said. We rode out our highs and laid next to eachother. "We should do this more often" Anthony said. "Yeah, but lets try to not almost get caught next time" I said and we laughed.