03 the acafellas

I HAD WOKE UP LIKE ANY OTHER DAY, PUT MY CHEERIOS OUTFIT ON, DRUNK MY SMOOTHIE, BRUSHED MY TEETH AND HAIR THEN TOOK MY NORMAL ROUTE TO SCHOOL. on arrival, i walked to the usual spot where i would meet the girls. surprisingly today, i was the first there so i was just waiting on someone to turn up.
"oh hey y/n," you heard someone say from behind you making you turn around curiously. it was finn.
"hey finn, hows it going?" you said nicely giving him a polite smile which he returned.
"yeah i'm okay i'm just wondering if you have seen quinn?" he asked you hopefully, it was obviously important. you shook your head then replied.
"no sorry finn i'm actually the first here today for once," you said in which you both laughed. a small silence took over the conversation as you both looked at one another.
"if you see her would you tell her i'm looking for her," he asked you nicely.
"yeah i will, she will be here soon." i said, finn replied with a small nod.
"okay i'll see you at glee club," he said smiling while walked away. you said a quick bye as you watched the giant walked out of the hall.

it didn't take long for one of the girls to turn up, and first was santana.
"wow y/n, first one here today," she said as she walked over to you a small smirk on her face.
"yeah i was pretty surprised myself," you said chuckling. a small conversation broke out between you and santana just until brit and quinn arrived.
"oh quinn i forgot to say, finn was looking around for you he seemed a little on edge." you said to quinn making her a look a little panicked.
"oh right okay i'll see him at glee club," she said with a nervous smile. just before the bell rang, quinn and santana caught up with rachel and began to walk and talk with her. after a few minutes of standing with brit, the bell rang making you all walk to the glee classroom.

walking in, the four of you both realised you were a little late to the party. looking at everyone sitting in the chairs, they didn't look to excited to see us.
"it's good to have you girls here, sit and we will get started," me schue said trying to sound as enthusiastic as he could but it was obvious he wasn't too happy either. quinn immediately took a seat next to finn and brit and santana took a seat at the front leaving you a seat in the back, right next to kurt.
"hey y/n," kurt whispered to you with a welcoming smiled. you said a quiet hello back at mr schue began to tell us about today's lesson.

"five six seven eight, step and step clap, step and step. turn around and down and up," mr schue said as everyone was up on their feet trying to get a grasp of the choreography. no one was happy at all with it, it was so dull and boring. you and quinn made short eye contact as if to say 'is this real?'.
"and hit hit, down hit hit,down-" mr schue began again before getting interrupted by rachel.
"c-can we stop please?" rachel said making everyone stop to look at her, mr schue turned round aggravated.
"look rachel you don't have to ask me every time for permission to go to the bathroom, you can just go." he said before he began to turn around to resume his lesson.
"it's not my bladder it's... the choreography," rachel said taking me schue my shock.
"okay then what's wrong with the choreography?" me schue said cluelessly. everyone stayed quiet.
"we can't compete with vocal adrenaline with these steps," rachel spoke up while she would regularly glance over at quinn.
"you're a great vocal coach mr schue but your not a," rachel stoped to take a deep breath, "trained choreographer, that's what we need to be the best." she said looking back at kurt who was nodding.
"we need dakota stanley," rachel said.

rachel began to tell everyone all these amazing things about dakota stanley, that he was an understudy on broadway. you thought it would be amazing to have such a talented choreographer here to teach everyone.
"just because he understudied, doesn't mean he ever preformed." mr schue said in which surprisingly you say quinn step forward to talk.
"did you ever preform mr schuester?" quinn said rudely, a smirk had began to form on santana's face.
"after high school, did you even try?" quinn said, mr schue looked defeated as an awkward silence took over the room. you looked around the room catching the eyes of finn, he shrugged at you cluelessly. as if the heavens had called the bell rang dismissing everyone.