01 pilot

this episode hardly had the cheerios in it so this is just my take on it.

YOUR DAY HAD STARTED AS NORMAL. waking up from your alarm ringing on your bedside table as you hit it to shut it up. pushing yourself out of bed and putting your cheerios outfit on, you had shaved your legs the night before so you were fine. you put your deodorant and perfume on before making your way to the kitchen and into the fridge grabbing your smoothie.

you drunk as much as you could before closing up the bottle and putting in back in the fridge for when you got home, you wiped your mouth clean and made your way to your bathroom. your parents had work later on today, this meant you had the house to yourself this morning to get dressed. grabbing your toothbrush and putting a good amount of toothpaste on your brush, you began brushing and looking at yourself in the mirror. analysing every party of your body in the mirror. you weren't happy with your body. all of coach sylvester's mean and hurtful comments hadn't got to you before but when she began to comment on your weight that's when it hurt.

once you had finished brushing your teeth, you grabbed your hair brush gliding it through your surprisingly smooth hair. you grabbed a hair tie from your wrist and put your hair up into a tight high pony, you were ready for your day.

you walked out the door on your way to school, you didn't live to far away from the school and it was a pretty relaxing walk from your house to school. you were pretty excited to see your girls today; quinn, brit and santana. it had been rough for all of you these past couple of days, it was constantly practice of the same routine and then sue being unimpressed. it was so tiring but having your girls there always made it a little better.

the yellow buses caught your eye as did the school, well here we go again another day of coach pushing us until one of us puke which happened a lot more than you think.

you walked into the doors of wmhs, your confidence slowly being sucked out your body the more you walked through the crowded corridors. you made your way to your locker where you were met with you three best friends.
"hey y/n, you okay?" santana asked you as you opened up your locker, giving her a soft nod in response. they all gave you a soft smile before quinn began bitching about some guy in a wheelchair who bumped into her yesterday which santana replied talking about puckerman and not in a good way. i mean what was new. it was all bitching, bitching and some more bitching.

you began looking around, you were a very visual person. you loved to look around, see what people are doing and just what's happening in your surroundings. a pretty small asian girl along with the boy in question, the boy in the wheelchair. you could hear a slight stutter coming from the girls mouth and that's when the bell rang.

you only had a few classes today and then you were out practicing the new cheerios routine. first class you were having was spanish with mr schue. you actually really enjoyed having spanish with mr schue, he was a great teacher and he adored you. although you were really quiet. you and the girls walked in being greeted immediately by mr shue. you had recently heard that he was taking over the glee club which honestly you had no idea existed but honestly you did love to sing.

spanish class was over in a  flash and it was now time for some cheer routine practice with coach.

walking out to the field always felt great. the sun hitting against your skin as the crystal blue sky surrounding you. a light breeze in the air blowing your hair. the football players were all out too, you all pretty much practiced at the same time which was perfect for quinn who was dating head quarterback finn hudson. they were adorable together and finn was probably one of the nicest boys you had ever met.

you didn't do one practice of the routine nor did you do two or even three you done 4 practices of the same routine. each time coach sylvester would shout horrifically telling everyone how bad they were. it was nothing new and everyone had managed to just ignore it and try harder but it never helped in quinn was so distracted by her boyfriend, who was just up-field smiling and winking at her.

the constant cheerios practice took us up to lunch where me and quinn walked to luck together. this is what we would usually do as santana and brittany would go straight to sit at the table.
"so how are you and finn?" you spoke up taking quinn by surprise, you weren't much of a talker.
"we're great, perfect." quinn said a small rush in the way she spoke. you let it run past you, she was obviously just too overwhelmed with all this cheerleading. we got out very small portions of food and walked to the table where the rest of the cheerios were, including santana and brittany.

bitching. that's all that went on in the cheerios especially at the table. bitching about boyfriends, family members even other girls who were sitting only a couple seats down. of course you were the quiet one and all your personal opinions were kept, plus you hadn't heard one of the cheerios talk bad about you once. the bell rang as lunch had just finished and just like in the morning, you have one more class and back out to the field you go.

_______________________________________
hey guys,
this is one of my new books i'll most likely be spending all my time on for now and i know this didn't really involve very much glee stuff but next chapter will.

please stay safe and follow the rules directed with the whole corona virus situation.

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, this is only half of what is coming.

thank youuu✨