02 showmance

YOU JUMPED UP FROM YOUR BED IN AN UNSUSPECTED PANIC, WHY HAD YOU BEEN SO STUPID AND NOT SET YOUR ALARM. you could hear your parents walking downstairs probably thinking you were at school by now. you put your cheerios outfit on as fast as you could before rushing to the bathroom. today you were going to pass on your smoothie this morning, it's not as if it's that important anyway. you done your hair and brushed your teeth, running downstairs immediately after.

your mom was in the kitchen getting shocked by hearing you still home.
"y/n? what are you doing here? what about school," she said her gaze shifting from you to the clock at the top of the cooker.
"i should but i slept in by accident," you said popping a bit of gum in your mouth giving your mom a rushed kiss to the cheek before running out the door.

the bell had just went for the first class of the day to start and you were only five minutes away. you picked up the pace a little and moved your arms more increasing your speed. you got their quicker that you expected. you stopped running as soon as you got to the door pushing it open and to your surprise, the girls had waited for you.

"ugh y/n finally your hear, quinn won't stop complaining about finn." santana said walking over to you and dragging you by the arm over to brittany and quinn.
"what's going on with finn?" you asked concerned, quinn and finn were the IT couple. quinn's face dropped as she looked at you.
"he joined the glee club, now everyone thinks he's gay and i just don't know what to do," quinn said her arms crossing in defeat. you looked at santana and brittney, just by looking at them you could tell they have been putting up with this for too long.
"maybe you just need to let him be, let him do what he needs to do." you said supportively, the sooner it gets sorted the better.

she began walking which you and the girl followed her, we went to our first class which was a breeze. surprisingly sue had cancelled today's cheerios practice and you were 100% sure it was something to do with the glee club. as you walked to your locker to meet the girls there you were stopped by two arguing voices. it was quinn and finn.

"if you quit the club, i'll let you touch my breast." quinn said making your eyes widen, you heard finn gasp.
"under the shirt?" he hopefully asked before being shut down.
"over the bra," quinn said making you silently chuckle. finn answered no, telling her how much he actually enjoyed it. you heard finn walk away but then you heard quinn talking to someone else.

"eavesdrop much?" she said harshly, you heard a locker close in response.
"you can dance with him, you can sing with him but you can never have him," quinn said.
"i understand why you'd me threatened, finn and i have made a connection," a quirky little voice said. you just knew this made quinn's blood boil. the girl went on about how she had loads of boys after her.
"while glee status is going up, yours is going down." the girl said.

splat. splat.

a laugh came from quinn and you walked round the corner. there stood rachel berry covered in blue slushy. she turned around to quinn, her mouth hanging wide open as she stormed off. quinn spotted you giving your a smirk then taking your arm over to brit and santana at the lockers.
"rachel is trying so hard to get finn, we need to do something about this." quinn said causing everyone to look at eachother. just then the bell rang. you all began walking before santana began to speak up.

"you girls know rachel has asked to join the celibacy club," she said causing quinn to growl in anger.
"and the rule is, everyone who asks gets in." you said making quinn angrily mumble under hear breath storming off.

you went to two of your classes, science and art before celibacy club started. as usual, you were one of the last people to enter and when you did you could feel the tension between rachel and quinn. it wasn't friendly. you walked over to your seat which was next to brittany. with three loud and hard knocks onto the sound block with a wooden mallet, just like a judge, this meant war.
"the celibacy club is now in session," quinn said taking a deep breath before talking again.
"and thanks to the school rule which says that we have to let everyone join the club, we are welcoming a new member." she said giving rachel a wicked look.
"rachel whatshername," quinn said harshly. rachel didn't look bothered at all but was more interested in something else.
"where are all the boys?" she asked confidently, you could sense quinn's rage.
"down the hall." quinn said sharply shutting rachel down immediately.
"first half hour, we separate. then we come together to share our faith." she said making rachel look down.

you had never really wanted to join this stupid club. you knew enough already about sex and marriage but you were dragged into it by the cheerios. sometimes when the boys would come in, the things they would say would disgust you but you just have to keep sticking around for now.

everyone stood up but rachel as everyone gathered in a small semi-circle which santana got in the middle of. she began twirling around her skirt lifting up with the air catching it. i was cheering for her and soon enough everyone else joined in.
"remember the motto girl," quinn said causing me to smile. this was probably your favourite part about the whole club.
"it's all about the teasing and not about the pleasing." all the girl including you said in unison.

it didn't take long before everyone was all in the same room, the boys and girls mixing together. each cheerio pairing up with a football player and for rachel well let's just say, she got unlucky. quinn had blew up balloons which you and your partner had to grind on and if you pop it you fail yourself and god. you were paired up with josh, he was probably one of the dickish jocks you had ever known. everyone else had started, you put the balloon in between you before he began grinding harshly against the balloon popping it immediately. you rolled your eyes as josh began high fiving the guys around him but it wasn't long before puck done the same. finn too.

"you know what? this is a joke!" rachel said stepping away from the boy who was gripping her shoulders. her eyes moving to finns gaze, you were pretty sure you were the only one who caught that.
"do you know that most studies have demonstrated celibacy club doesn't work in high schools," she added causing everyone to look round the room not knowing what to do or say. as she went on a long and meaningful rant, the more we began to her her out.
"and here's a dirty little secret they don't want you to know, girl want sex just as much as guys do." rachel said before storming out the room leaving it awkwardly silent. everyone looking around at eachother not knowing what to say, it didn't take long before everyone was leaving.

_______________________________________
hey guysss, i know this is a little bit boring for now but it will start getting into it soon.

this is going to be a long slow burn fluff book.

a new chapter will be out every few days.

i hope you are staying safe❤️ thanks as always hehe