Chappy 5

-Brady's POV-

I didn't get to see him all of Summer Break. I was out of state the whole time. Not like he noticed, but it would've been nice if he did. I watch from my car as he kisses his boyfriend goodbye after he drops him off at the front of the school. When his boyfriend's out of sight, I get out and jog up to him. "Hey Shasey."

He glares at me. "What do you want Brady?"

"Can't I just say hi to a friend?" I ask, walking beside him as he walks up the stairs and into the building.

"I'm not a friend so why are you here?"

"Fine. Call it flirting."

"I have a boyfriend."

"But-"

"Not a chance. Bye Brady." He walks off, leaving me to stare after him like a dumbass. But that nice ass of his was a thrill to watch as his hips swayed when he walked farther down the hallway then disappeared, making me want to chase after him.

"Hey Brady!"

I sigh. Why does he have to act this way with me? He doesn't see how much I love him.

* * * * * *

-Shase's POV-

"Hey Shase, what are you doing after school?" I hear Kyle ask.

I look up from my homework and see him and Jesse walking over to my table. "I'm not doing anything. Why?".

He sits down across from me as Jesse sits beside me.

I've gotten used to being around them. I have never really had friends, so this is a good change. I already told them that if they were to get caught doing something against the rules, I would not hesitate to write them up. They didn't seem worried in the slightest.

"You wanna hang out after, then?" he asks biting into his Spicy Chicken Sandwich.

"The two of us?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "Jess is trying to drag me to the movies with her and her girlfriend. Now that you're going, I won't have to be the third wheel," he says cheerfully.

"I'm being used is what you're telling me."

He nods with a bright smile. "Yup!" I just roll my eyes at this. He smiles and continues to eat.

"I can't hang out for too long though."

"Yeah, that's right. Class starts at 6 for you, right?" Jesse asks.

I nod.

"Aww! But- But- Can't you skip today?" Kyle whines.

"Uhh, I'm not sure if that would be a very good idea. I don't want to get in trouble."

"You're just being a scaredy cat."

Jesse laughs. "A scaredy cat? What, are you 12?"

He presses his palm to his chest. "At heart."

I smile as they continue to banter about their nonsense. Thinking about it, I might as well ditch at least once. Maybe my dad will just call me in if I ask him. I find that being the best route and text him. He replies ten minutes later saying 'Only because you have such good grades'. The bell rings and I walk Jesse to class then walk with Kyle to his classroom.

"So, you gonna ditch or what?"

I laugh at how that sentence sounded with his Southern accent. "Yeah."

This guy sounds like your typical cowboy, but thank god he doesn't dress like one. He wouldn't look good dressed like that. His 'regular guy' look suits him well. "Great. Meet me on the stairs out front after school, 'kay?"

"Yeah. Okay. See you later."

He flashes me a bright smile and walks into his classroom.

I turn and go to my hallway duties until the end of the day. I sit on the stairs and wait for Kyle who shows up not even a minute later with that ridiculous smile still plastered on his face.

We walk to his car and leave for the movie theater.

"What movie do you plan on watching?" I ask to break the silence.

He shrugs, "I have no idea. Depends on what the girls choose. If they choose something too girly, I'm going to see that new scary movie. I've been dying to see it."

"Why haven't you?"

He shrugs again, "No one to go with."

He finds a parking space close to the front and we get out and wait for Jesse and her girlfriend to get here.

My phone dings and I pull it out to find a text from Freddy.

F - Hey, baby. I hope you're having a good time with your friends! I'm just sittin' here... Alone... Bored... T^T

Me - If you wanted to come with, you could've said so.

F - We're always together. Just hang out with your friends. I'll call you later.

Me - Go continue being alone and bored.

F - I will! >~<

I laugh as I put my phone back into my pocket.

"Boyfriend?" Kyle asks.

I blush. I forgot he was right here. "Y-Yeah. He's just being stupid."

He smiles then looks away from me, to the parking lot. "Finally."

I look away from him and in the direction he was looking and see Jesse and her girlfriend walking up to us, hand in hand.

"Hey guys. Kelly, this is my friend Shase. You met Kyle last time."

Kelly holds her hand out to me, "Hi. It's nice to meet you. Jesse has told me so much about you. Well, music-wise." Her smile is so pretty. No wonder Jesse likes her.

"Nice to meet you too."

"So. You Kyle's boyfriend?"

I smile and shake my head as Kyle seems to be choking on air. "Nah. I'm not Kyle's type."

Jesse laughs and suggests we go choose a movie. I follow her and Kelly, pulling Kyle along behind me.

The girls choose some movie about an abused girl falling in love with the schools bad boy. It All Started With A Bit Of Stalking. That's what it's called. It's based from a book, but I've read the book so the movie will only be boring to me.

"Hey, we're gonna go see a different movie. You guys have fun," Kyle says as he pays for a different movie. He grabs my hand and drags me after him as we scurry into to theatre. He takes me all the way to the back row after getting himself popcorn.

"How can you eat that?" I asked aloud.

He eats a handful of it then answers, "I'm not a swimmer, so I don't care about what I eat."

I scoff and look at the screen as the previews start.

As soon as the movie begins, I gasp. Oh my god. I don't think I can do this. I glance over at Kyle and he has a smile of excitement plastered on his face.

This sick bastard.