Chappy 11

Warning: This chapter contains rape and pedophilia.
Read at your own risk.
-Eight Years Earlier-

"Kagami! Kelsey's here to watch you while we're gone!" my mommy yells from downstairs.

I rush downstairs and jump into her and Daddy's arms. "Bye-Bye! Be safe! I love you!"

"We love you too. Your sister will be next door so you guys can play all the video games you want." Daddy holds me in his arms as Mommy turns around to Kelsy. "You two stay out of trouble. If you leave the house, make sure to tell Mrs. Traiden next door. Don't stay out past curfew either. I'll cut your pay if you do. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am- I mean, Mrs. Masamune."

"Good boy, Kelsy. If anything happens to my darling Shase, I will have your head."

"You got it!" He salutes to her and my daddy puts me down.

They both leave and I jump on Kelsy. "Kelly! Kelly! Let's go play videogames, yeah?"

He laughs and lifts me into his arms. "Sure. What do you want to play?"

"I don't know. Let's go look!"

We play Mortal Combat for a couple hours and after dinner, which Kelsy gladly cooked, Kelsy took me out for ice cream. It was only around seven and Kelsy took me to the park to play as we eat our ice cream.

I accidently drop my ice cream cone on my shirt and I run over to Kelsy with tears in my eyes.

"K-Kelly."

He smiles softly at me. "It's okay. Come on. I think I have a sweater in the car and I think I have some napkins in there too. When we get back, you can take a shower." He stands and starts towards the car and I follow.

I sit in the backseat and take my shirt off as Kelsy searches in the trunk for the sweater and napkins.

"Here. Wipe off as much as you can with these."

I take the napkins and clean some of the ice cream off my chest. Kelsy takes the dirty napkins and goes back to the trunk and comes back with the sweater.

I have some trouble putting it on so he leans in and helps me. When I have it on, he smiles at me.

I kiss his cheek and say thank you. Next thing I know, Kelsy's lips are pressed to mine and his hand is holding my head in place.

Mommy and Daddy told me that people only kiss each others lips when they love each other.

Kelsy pulls back a little bit and whispers against my lips. "I love you, Kagami."

"I love you too, Kelly," I say. I know he loves me. Him, Mommy, and Daddy all love me. They just told me before they left.

He sighs and it sounds sad. "Good." He kisses me again, but this time he pushes me back down, so I am now laying down across the backseat. I hear the door slam and his lips begin to move against mine. I feel something soft and warm enter my mouth. I squeeze my eyes shut as Kelsy's tongue wanders around my mouth. I feel the sweater he gave me lift at the bottom and his cold hands travel up my flat tummy to my chest. He pinches my nipple and I whimper at the weird feeling it gave me. He pulls away from my mouth and leans down to my chest.

"Ke-Kelly? W-What are you d-doing? S-Stop it."

He ignores me.

"Kelly! Stop it!"

He slaps his hand over my mouth. "Be quiet Kagami, or you'll get in trouble for yelling. You don't want to get in trouble, do you?"

I shake my head with tears sliding from my eyes.