Epilogue.

(Please read the Author's note)

22.

I was smiling when I closed the book that I am reading, this is one of my works that I self-published only for myself. I once told Zeus about this that I want my son's love of their life will inherit this book.

"Okay, I'm getting pissed. Why can't I read that book if the reason you made that is me?" Natawa ako sa sinabi ni Zeus ng bigla itong sumulpot sa aking harapan. He and our little angels knew about this book but I told them that boys are forbidden to open it.

I pinched his cheek. "It contains a lot of secrets how to love a person like you." I said as I slowly chuckle. As expected, he rolled his eyeballs. We're already at the late 30s yet He is still the man I love.

His greek-god look is still there. Nothing totally changed, actually it became better than before. He could control his emotions already unlike before. Well, I can still clearly remember when he looked so wrecked the time he found out that Katniss is her half-cousin. Yet, despite of the raging pain he felt. He still managed to open up his mind and just move on.

I can't say that we don't fight, it's natural but in the end of the day. He'll come to me and say his forgiveness. That's when he actually asked me if I could come with him at his meeting in Paris, I refused but later that night I woke up that I'm already sleeping in a hotel in Paris.

"That's so unfair." He pouted. Still the childish Esqueza. I sat beside him and rested my head on his shoulders. I still have that 'Kilig' factor whenever we do such clingy actions. What? Kilig factor is not only for young people, also for us!

I smiled as I heard the gates open. "We'll be meeting our sons' girlfriends." I said, ngumiti naman si Zeus saakin at agad pinisil ang aking ilong. Napa-tawa nalamang ako. "You didn't told me, eh?" He said.

Agad kaming tumayo ni Zeus ng magbukas ang pinto at niluwa ito ang dalawa naming anak na kasama ang iba pang mga babae na nagpapasaya sakanila.

Palapit palang kami ngunit nagulat ako ng bigla akong yakapin ng isang babae. I hugged her back, I can hear her weep. Why is that? I thought they were happy to see us, but why is this girl crying?

"Mom, she's a fan of yours." Napatingin ako kay Joseph sa kanyang sinabi. I looked at the girl, aww. I literally understand what she feels, naramdaman ko din itong 'fangirl' feels na yan nung kabataan.

I pat the girl's head. "It wouldn't be a nice impression if I was about to meet my son's girlfriend and she's crying infront of me. Right?" Maloko kong sabi. Napaayos ng wala sa oras ang pagtayo ng babae kaya ako napatawa. Nakita ko namang ngi-ngiti ngiti si Zeus.

"S-sorry!" The girl nervously said. I smiled at her. "Relax, I was just kidding. Calm yourself, young lady." I said. I signaled them to the living room so we could make ourselves comfortable.

I prepared some bread and juice. "So, what's your name?" I asked the girl who cried in front of me. I saw how Joseph held his hand and how Zeke look at Paula, loverboys just like their father.

I already know Paula, she's a childhood friend of them. You might say that their story is like what Zeus and I have, but the dark moments of our love story is like what Joseph has. It is true that these two are opposite.

Zeke has Zeus' genes. Not all, only the positive personality. While he has my negative ones. Joseph has Zeus' negative personality and has my positive attitude. That's how I observe them since they were born.

"Iya Carmen." The girl said calmly. I said, there I knew this girl--Iya is like me. Well, I don't know what do you call this but I think this was the thing that Tita--Zeus' mom told me before.