a/n

So Hi guys. As you can see, there are 3 special chapters in this story. And a lot are asking 'why is still there special chapters if the story is already done'. I have already thought of this before, but lemme answer first why do we/others give special chapters..

First (for me/my opinion) I gave special chapters to clarify things that aren't clear in the story. I just found out that the special chapters would actually make others confused. I mean, I always encounter special chapters in stories so why bother? But naah. Okay so, those special chapters aren't posted for non-sense reasons.

Some SCs are all about for example. what would happen next, what will the outcome of his decision, or etc. So these special chapters are like EXTRA chapters, okay? Well yeah, others would have think that it's better to create a sequel/book 2 of the story.

But that includes coming up with another plot,twist or something. Unlike in creating Special Chapters, I'll just have to complete a short pov of someone that would tell something. Far more different in creating another book, right?

I've reread lae, and since it is indeed a short story even though it has a 20+ chapters. I actually thought that I really might rushed the story, coz we all know that my plan is to end this with a twist but I wanted to respect the author of where this story began (it has to be the real author that'll make Zeus Esqueza rock! Omg i'm waiting)  I rushed the supposed to be twist.

I saw comments from the amtmb book and some are confused why is this story made so, I feel sorry and at the same time guilty for making others confused. So yeah, those special chapters doesn't mean that I am continuing the story but it means that I am filling some holes from the story.

All I said there was they knew that blah blah blah but never explained the real situation how did they knew. So, that is when the special chapters came. They will complete the incomplete thoughts inside the story.

How ya'll understand it way more better why is there special chapters. I ain't mad or something, I actually feel sorry to make a lot confused. I am so sorry!! Should have indicated in every SCs why are they posted. It's so hard to explain so...I am really sorry, please bear with me and thanks to those who understand you guys rock!