e i g h t

A/N ; please listen to "Everyone Is Gay" by The Great Big World. it's freaking awesome.
-
"band aids dont fix bullet holes."
-
zayn's pov ;

After about five minutes, I lost Harry. I was planning on staying with him cause I know he would take care of me if I got wasted, even though he said he wouldn't. So many people were grinding and making out, its disgusting.

"Hey ZAYN." Perrie said, jumping on me from behind. I jumped a little, startled.

"Jesus Christ, Perrie. Don't do that." I said, pushing her off me. She was obviously drunk shitless.

"Babeee, wanna go upstairssss?" She asked, swaying a little. I shook my head.

"Ew Perrie. No. We aren't together anymore remember? Or are you too drunk?" I said, starting to walk away but she grabbed my hand. She turned me around and pulled me close.

Then, she pressed her lips against mine, harshly. I stood there shocked. I froze. I didn't move, why didn't i move? Her hands quickly trailed down my body, her hands touching my rear greedily.

I tried pushing her away lightly, with no luck. Damn, how is she so strong? Finally, I was able to pry myself from her hold and pushed her away.

"What the fuck! You can't do that Perrie!" I yelled, wiping her disgusting taste off my lips. She giggled, drunkly and skipped away. I groaned and buried my face in my hands.

I need a drink.

-

I wobbled through the large ass house, swallowing my 4th bottle of beer. My vision shook and my head pounded. I felt high. It's only 4 beers, I can't believe I'm that sensitive.

I continued to wobble through the house, stumbling into many other drunks. After a couple minutes of mindless wondering, I stumbled into a unsuspecting lad with curly hair. Huh, he looks familiar but I can't place it.

"Zayn! I was looking for you everywhere! We gotta go, Z." The lad said, taking me hand and pulling me towards the door.

"Nooooo," I whined, pulling away. "I don't wanna gooo." The boy simply shook his head and picked me up. I screamed. This stranger is trying to take me away!

"Help!! I'm being kidnapped!" I yelled, hoping someone would come help me.

"What the fuck Z!?" The curly haired guy yelled. I continued to try wiggling out of his hold but damn he's strong af.

God, he's so familiar. Wait a second...

"Harryyyy?" I slurred and stopped squirming.

"Now you recognize me?" He says, putting me down and leading me to where Louis parked his car.

"Hey Harry."

"Yeah?"

"You look really sexy tonight."

"W-What? Zayn are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Come here." I said, motioning for him to come closer. What are you doing Zayn?! Are you out of your mind?

Harry cautiously inched closer to me. I stared into his deep green eyes with want. He bit his lip, hesitantly, which drives me nuts. I place my hand on his cheek and rub circles against the skin with my thumb. Fuck, he's so beautiful.

"Zayn, your dru-" I cut him off by attaching my lips to his. We moved in sync as I slipped my arms around his waist. I could tell he wasn't sure about the whole situation but it felt to good to pull away. This feeling.... I've been dreaming of since... Well... I dunno.

Harry pulled away and stared at me with pure shock and happiness. But it soon faded away.

"Your drunk..." He said, running a hand through his thick locks.

"Soo, your a good kissssserr." I giggled. He shook his head and let out a shaky sigh.

"I don't know if you've guess already but I really like chu Harree." I giggled again, giving Harry a big sloppy kiss on the cheek. "I have dreams about you and I, being in a re-lay-chon-chip."

"Oh Zayn. If only you really meant it. Let's get you home." He said, pushing me into the car. He left for a couple minutes and came back with a very tipsy Niall and a sort-of sober Louis.

"I'll drive since I'm the only sober guy here." Harry said.

He's so cuute.

-

Isn't it so nice to wake up with a disgusting taste of alcohol and a major headache? Yeah, I didn't think so.

I couldn't remember anything from last night which could be a good thing or a bad thing. I'll just ask Harry later. I doubt he got drunk.

I glanced around the room and realized that it wasn't mine. The room looked familiar, like I've been here before, but I can't remember. I got out of the surprisingly comfortable bed and entered the hallway. Oh, this is Harry's house. He must've taken me here last night. I smelled bacon so I rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen to find Harry cooking breakfast.

"Morning Haz." I said, slipping onto a stool. He nodded, not turning to look at me. I frowned. Did something happen last night?

"Um, what happened... y'know.. last night?" I swallowed a lump that was forming in my throat. Harry froze and tensed up.

"Nothing really." He replied, relaxing a bit. I frowned and played with the end of my sleeve, nervously. What if I said something last night? What if I made a move on him?! I blushed at the thought.

"Did I... Kiss you?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. He slowly turned around and nodded, focusing his eyes on the ground.

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry! I was drunk, it was a mistake! It meant nothing, I swear!" I spit out, even though I probably enjoyed it. I continued to spit out complete bullshit as Harry continued to stare at the floor. His eyes became watery and a single tear slipped down his face.

"Please, shut up Zayn." I whispered, barely audible. I stopped.

"What's wrong Haz?" I asked. "I told you it meant nothing, you aren't my type. I mean, if I liked boys." I said, fidgeting with a salt shaker. He shook his head.

"Are you that oblivious!?" He choked out, more tears streaming down his face. "Get out!" He said, wiping his tears away.

"Harry, I-"

"Save it. Leave."

"Har-"

"Please...." I decided it was no use to argue with him.

What does he mean by, 'Are you that oblivious'?

Wait.. Does he-

Fuck, I'm such an idiot.

-

ew im a shit writer lol