t h i r t e e n

harrys pov;

"She would not show that she was afraid. But being and feeling alone was too much to face. Everyone said that she was so strong." ~

"Zayn, your choice of music is on point." I groaned, rolling over and glancing at his phone that laid on his night table. I pressed the on button and instantly the glow filled the dark room. I turned off his alarm and his lock screen popped up. It was a fairly recent picture of Zayn and I at one of our football matches.

This picture was odd because Zayn was looking at the camera, but I wasn't. My head was turned towards him and I had on a small smirk as I stared at his beautiful face. Zayn's hair was flat and tousled; his smile was one that could brighten up any room. How could he look so adorable but downright sexy at the same time?? I didn't think that was even possible.

"Shawn is bae." Zayn mumbled into his pillow. I gasped.

"I thought I was bae!" I said, trying my best to sound offended but failing miserably. Zayn chuckled but otherwise stayed silent. I glanced at his phone once more to look at the time.

"Shit!!" I yelled, jumping out of bed. I quickly pulled on my shirt and shoes before rushing over to Zayn and giving him a quick kiss on his lips.

"Where are you going...?" Zayn mumbled, obviously still very tired. I chuckled at his adorableness.

"I have to get home." I replied, starting towards his door.

"No! Wait! Please stayyy." Zayn whined, making a grabbing motion with his hands. His eyes were half closed and he wasn't wearing a shirt. How could I resist?

"But babe, I have to get ready for school." I said, sitting beside him on the edge of his bed.

"Just wear some of my clothes and get your backpack on the way there." He answered, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer. I chuckled.

"Okay fine. But you have to help me pick out what to wear." I said, standing back up and walking over to his dresser.

"I don't really think it matters what I pick. You look hot in everything." Zayn replied, cheekily. I laughed and continued to rummage through his dresser. Suddenly, I felt his arms slip around my waist from behind.

Neither of us said a word, but we didn't need to. The way he held me said it all. Soft and gentle. But also firm, like he wasn't about to let me go anytime soon.

I turned my head slightly to connect our lips, placing my hands over his. Moments like these make me feel like crying, tears of joy, of course. A couple years ago, I never would have thought I would feel like this ever again.

Not since him.

-

ew im such a bad person :(

i suck a updating.

so sorry !! :'(