t w e l v e

zayns pov ;

"I hate you."

"W-What?"

"You heard me. You faggot. You aren't my son."

"Please don't do this, please mum."

"Get the fuck out of my house. Go kill yourself, you'd be doing everyone a favor."

"But-"

"Get out!"

-

"No!" I jolted awake, throwing a unsuspecting curly headed boy off me.

"Zayn! Babe, are you alright? You're sweating!" Harry yelled, worriedly. He scrambled off the floor and knelt beside me, pressing a cold hand to my forehead.

"Yes Haz. I'm alright. Just a bad dream is all." I replied, pushing him off. He frowned and scooted closer to me on the bed. I laid back down and pulled the covers closer to me.

"Don't push me away, Z. Tell me what happened." Harry said, lying next to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I took my right arm and wrapped it under his neck, pulling him closer to my side.

"It's just... My mum.. She was yelling at me. She-" I choked, a single tear rolling down my cheek. "She called me a fag and t-told me to get out." I gasped between sobs. Harry turned on his side and hugged me, letting me cry on his shoulder.

"Shhh. It's okay babe. It's okay." Harry whispered, rubbing soothing circles against my back. I felt a churning feeling start in my lower stomach. I could feel my food running up my throat. I pushed Harry away and ran to the bathroom, crouching above the toilet. Harry rushed into the bathroom behind me, comforting me while I puked my insides out.

"You should go Harry. I don't want to get you sick." I mumbled, wiping the excess puke off my mouth with a rag.

"Bullshit Z. I'll leave when I have to go to school." Harry replied, leaning down and pressing a kiss to the back of my head. I turned around smiled, staring into his beautiful green orbs.

"Why do you like me?" I asked, my mood suddenly darkening. Harry's smile faltered.

"What do you mean?" He asked, looking confused. I sighed.

"Why? I'm not good-looking. I'm not super smart. I-I don't deserve you Harry." I said quietly, averting his gaze.

"Don't ever say that Zayn. You're perfect. If anything, I don't deserve you. You're so... beautiful. You are literally Jesus reborn. You are the light in my life. You always have been. Even as just a friend. You can make anyone feel better, no matter what. Your body.. Oh god don't get me started. You're so sexy. I love running my hands though your perfectly quiffed hair. It's comforting and soft. And your lips. So pink and full. And holy crap your stubble. I love the way it feels against my cheek. Never put yourself down. Ever." Harry said, placing his hand under my chin to tilt it up, forcing me to look at him. "Okay, I'm done. But, I could honestly go on for hours."

I chuckled, taking his hands in mine.

"If I wasn't sick, I would totally make out with you right now." I replied, leaning in to press a kiss to his cheek.

"It's 1:00. Let's get back to bed." Harry suggested, helping me up. I trudged back to the bed and snuggled under the covers, waiting for Harry to join me. He slipped in the space beside me, wrapping his arms around me and resting his head against my chest.

I felt sleep overwhelm me as I heard a faint voice whisper three words.

"I love you."

Before I slipped into a deep sleep, I managed to whisper back:

"I love you too."

And boy, do I mean it.

-

oo

:)