18

~1 week later~

I haven't really talked to Mattia since. I haven't really talked to anyone besides Aliz since that day. I can't. I'm to embarrassed. To nervous. I hang out with my art teacher during break at school since she's my favorite teacher and she's always in her classroom. She basically knows all the drama that happens at school since all the students love her. I told her that I have these feeling towards Mattia but I don't know how to stop them.

I was walking out of English to go to the art class since it was lunch and I seen Mattia in the hallway and I turned around to go the longer way so I wouldn't pass by him when I heard my name being yelled and I ignored it till someone grabbed my hand and I turned around and Mattia was standing there holding my hand and I moved it away.

"yes?"
I said

"hang out with us? I get that your mad at me and I am sorry but the boys and I miss you hanging out with us"
Mattia said

"I'll hang out with them tomorrow Mattia. I gotta use the restroom"

I walked away and went to the restroom to wash my hands and the door opened and Mattia came in

"What are doing in the girls restroom?!"
I asked

"I'm not leaving and neither are you till you forgive me"

He said crossing his arms and I sighed

"fine. I forgive you"

"great. now why don't you want to tell me the secret. cause I see that you obviously don't like Alejandro!"

"Mattia I can't tell you. All the secrets I've ever told you you've never kept. And this whole thing going on with me has to stop because I can't do it!"

"Y/n just tell me! It's like I'm gonna tell the whole school about it and it's probably not that serious!"

I just looked at him and I wanted to do it. I needed to do it but I knew I was going to regret it with every bone in my body. I knew once I did it I was going to run away from it.

"Can you just tell me plea-

I didn't let him finish. I grabbed his face and immediately smashed my lips into his. Kissing him and I felt him kiss back and I felt his hands go into my waist. Then I realized what I had done and I pulled away and back away.

Mattia looked at me in shock

"I um. I have to go"

"No wait y/n!"

He yelled for me but I didn't answer. I just ran. I ended up ditching the rest of school by jumping through the gate at the back. I didn't run to my because that's the first place they would come looking for me. So I ran to Aliz's house since she does online school. I jumped through her window since she always home alone

"Aliz I fucked up"

"What happened?"
She said concerned

"I kissed Mattia"

"What?!"

"I don't know why I did it! I just did and I pulled away and ran here! Aliz what did I do?"