chapter 24

Bill-"so kid how have you been doing?" (asks impatiently)

Dipper-"look bill I don't know what your planing but this is as far as you go" (says in an intense tone)

Stanly-"bill?!" (says in a commanding tone) "what are you doing here"

Bill-"woah you two seem tense you know what would be great if you played around a little" (gives a evil smile, and then around the forest where dipper and stanly are the sky turns black and the forest turns gray) "pine tree you have know idea what lies ahead for your future"

Dipper-"how are you supposed to know what lies ahead for me" (asks curiously)

Bill-"pine tree, you dont get it my eye can see everything, and you made me mad by coming here!" (says in a fusterated tone)

Dipper-(takes a couple steps back and then sees stanly get in front of him)

Stanly-(yells at bill) "I won't let you near him"

Bill-"too late I've been inside his body before what makes you think I cant do it again!" (shouts at stanly)

Dipper-(eyes get wider and then starts to feel scared but then gets his grip and thinks) "Stan taugh me how to be a man, and there is no way I am going to let you destroy that" (runs and attacks him)

Stanly-"wait dipper!" (then the ground starts to shack)

Bill-"Dipper pines"

Dipper-(thinks) "thats the first he called me by full name" (says strongly) "Bill I am going to defeat you"

Bill-(gives an evil grin) "you cant do that if you dont have a soul"

Dipper-(has a suprised look and then sees a quick black flash and then looks slowly down at his stomack and sees bill hand inside) "what?!" (coughs)

Bill-(laughs) "you cant defeat me" (twists his hand inside dipper stomack, and then dipper falls to the ground) "I might have not been strong enough to face you in your time but I am here" (says in a strong tone)

Dipper-(starts to slowly close his eye's,  and then hears a voice, and it sounds like mabel)

Mabel and Stan-(they run towards where stanley and dipper are)

Mabel-(thinks) "I though it was strange when the sky turned black like it was bill being summond"

Stan-(looks and sees stanley and dipper who is on the ground and yells) "what happened" (then he sees bill) "Bill!" (yells in a angry tone)

Mabel-(looks at stan and then looks to see dipper on the ground) "Dipper!!"

Stanley-(looks to see stan and mabel)

Bill-(looks and sees mabel and stan) "well what do you know shooting star is coming" (looks at the ground at dipper and starts to see blod coming out) "hahah, what pity pine tree you have seem to lose alot of cofidents since your laying on the ground"

Dipper-(cough's and then says in a small but quite tone) "mabel?"

Bill-"I guess ill be taking your body now, it was nice working with you while it lasted"

Dipper-"stupid one eye freck"

Bill-"haha your no position to talk all high" (starts to take over his body)

Dipper-(looks to see bill go inside of him and thinks) "this is not like last time, its more painful worse" (screams)

Stanley-"dipper!!" (runs over to him, and then sees mabel and stan do the same)

Mabel-"dipper, dipper, dipper"

Stan-(looks at him and sees that he is pail)

Dipper-(screams and trys to look at mabels face)

Bill-(gose into his body and thinks) "this isn't going to be like last time pine tree" (says in a evil voice)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued......

I know haven't updated in a while, so I am sorry. Also dont worry this isnt the last chapter there is a couple more so please keep reading and I hoped you liked this chapter.