Chapter 5

Stan-"yo kid wake up"

Dipper- (struggles to get up)

Mable- "hey stan do you think he is ok"

Stan-"I don't know i am not a doctor"

Dipper- (starts to open one eye) "What happened?"

Mable-"dipper your awake thank goodness" (face shows relieve)

Stan- "what happened to you and why were you out in those woods by your self"

Dipper- (confused and then starts to remeber what happen having sweat go down his face)

Mable-"dipper are you ok"

Dipper- (trying to remeber what the man said before he was knocked out but then he remebers) "i told you ill be watching"

Dipper- "wait there is no way it was him I must have been dreaming it couldn't have been him"

Dipper-(looks up at mable and says) "yah I am ok I just need some sleep"

Stan- (looks at dipper) "well that's good I thought I would need to spend money on a doctor or something"

Mable- "haha"

Dipper- "haha funny joke grucle stan" (thinks in his head) "yah it must have been a dream"

Stan- "what I wasn't joking"

Mable- "well I guess next time when that man comes over we should thank him for the medicine and bringing you back here. Although I dont know how he knew where we lived dipper but I guess it doesn't matter because he help you out"

Dipper- "wait what?" (sweat runs down his face starting to get nerves)

Stan- " yah we made sure to give you the medicine when you where a sleep though"

Mable-"yah and he has good sense in fashion"

Stan- "it look like his coat cost a lot of money too so I was planing to steal it from him but he help you out so I didn't"

Dipper-(sweating even more, confused in his head and eyes getting wider in fear) "wait you guys aren't joking with me right was there really a guy here"

Mable-"yah I mean how eles would we get you back here we didn't even know you were gone tile now"

Dipper- "can I see the medicine bottle"

Stan-"yah sure I guess" (picks up the medicine and gives it to dipper)

Dipper-(starts to look at the bottle there arent any lables on it, thinks in his head) "man what does this medicine do?"

Mable- "hey you sure your alright" (worried face)

Dipper- (looks up at mables face) "yah I am fine mable" (smiles back)

Stan- "hey kids it getting really late why dont you get some rest I am getting tired" (eyes looking very sleepy)

Dipper- "ok yah sure goodnight" (grabes mable and brings her up to there room)

Mable- "hey!"

Dipper- (closed the door) "ok mable we need to talk"

Mable- "wait a second"

Dipper- "what?"

Mable- "well you never read the letter, and I have been waiting for you to read it so come on"

Dipper- "oh yah sure ok well then I got something to tell you " (looks In his jacket)

Dipper- ( has a curious look on his face) "where did it go?"

Mable- "it was in you jacket right?"

Dipper- "yah" (thinks in his head) "where did it go I am 100% sure I put it in there, oh wait so thats what bill wanted"

Mable- "wait what if a mystery wizard took it"

Dipper- "what no"

Mable- "then who?"

Dipper- "thats what I want to tell you about"

Mable-" wait a second"

Dipper- "what?"

Mable-" I am tired I am sure this can wait for tommarow" (heads up into bed)

Dipper- "wait mable this is import-" (sees she is already a sleep)

Dipper-" ok I guess it can wait untile tommarow" (heads up into bed and goes to bed, falls a sleep)

Bill- "well well look who's back"

Dipper-"Bill you again!!"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

To be continued....