chapter 21

(back to the dinner)

mini soos- "ill tack pancackes" (smiles in a friendly matter)

Young lazy susan- "well alright you cutey" (smiles graciously and walks to the back)

(dipper and mabel walk into the dinner and they see mini soos)

Dipper-"woah look mabel its soos again!"

Mabel-(laughs) "well what do you know what comes around goes around"

Dipper-"ok? well what should we  do-" (sees mabel walking over to mini soos) "well i guess we figure that out" (walk over to mini soos)

mini soos-(looks and sees dipper and mabel) "hey aunt bolita its the guys i saw at that mystery shack" (waves at dipper and mabel)

Mabel-(waves back)

Aunt Bolita-"what did i tell you about talking to strangers soos" (looks at him in a worry matter)

mini soos-"sorry aunt bolita, but these guys are really nice" (smiles at aunt bolita)

Aunt Bolita-"alright" (smiles)

Mabel and dipper-(walk next to mini soos and Aunt bolita) "hey" (smiles)

Dipper-"so-" (thinks can't ruin the future and says) "so your name is soos right"

mini soos-"yah my name is soos who is the girl"

Mabel-"my name is mabel; mabel pines"

mini soos- "oh cool so you guys twins?"

Dipper-"yup"

Aunt bolita-"well thats nice"

Dipper-"yah" (laughs)

Dipper-(thinks) "maybe i can ask them about some super natural things and see if they know anyone here that would right somes books about it"

Mabel-"so mini soos what do you want to do when you grow up" (smiles at him)

mini soos-"i dont know?" (paues) "what about you?"

Mabel-"me i don't know ethier but what about you working at the mytery shack when your older"

mini soos-"i guess if its fun"

Dipper-(looks at mabel and gives her a glare) "so do you guys happen to see unuassal things in his town sometimes?"

Aunt Bolita-"i dont thinks so"

Soos-"no not really oh except this one time i saw a unicorn, yah that was cool"

Dipper-"oh ok cool" (thinks) "well at least soos saw something strange"

Mabel-"hey dipper didn't you say you were hungry we can get some food if you like"

Dipper-(looks at mabel) "yah i guess so-" (looks behind her and sees a triangle shaped shawdow behind mabel. HIs eyes get really scarce in shoke)

Mabel-"hey something wronge?" (looks at dipper)

Dipper-"nah i am ok i just lost my appatiet" (closes his eyes for a sec. and opens them again and the shawdow dissappears)

Mabel-"ok"

Dipper-(turns around and looks at mini soos and aunt bolita and says) "well we better get going" (neves laughter)

Mabel-"what ok, well bye mini soos"

mini soos-"bye" (smiles and thinks) "i wonder why she keeps calling me mini soos?"

Aunt bolita-"well bye-bye kids" (smiles)

Dipper-(walk out the door with mabel behind him)

Mabel-(walks out with dipper and says) "that was fun, so why did you lose you appatiet"

Dipper-"i saw bills shawdow behind you"

Mabel-"what!!"

Dipper-"yah"

Mabel-"well oh my gosh he is a freaking stalker!"

Dipper-(slaps his forhead in amasment at what mabel said)

Mabel-"next time i see him i am going to puch him in the gut" (smerks in evilness, and then starts to laugh in a evil way)

Dipper-"oh great"

Mabel-"so did you find any information on want to hear because i bet you didnt" (laughs)

Dipper-"mabel no i didn't fine any information" (looks ta mabel and rolls his eyes)

Mabel-"ok well who should we ask then i mean i am not a genoius but if we start asking every random person we could change the future"

Dipper-"wow you said that really smart like"

Mabel-"YAH i am future smart mabel" (puts her fist in the air, and have a proud look on her face)

Dipper-"alright well you are right, so the right person to ask about this would be gruncel stan"

Mabel-"yah, wait how in the world can we convice him to give us information I mean how old he in this time?"

Dipper-"yah your right why don't we check at the mystery shack"

Mabel-"yah cool i wonder how that looks place looks like in this time"

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

To be continued.......